Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
watch suzlon and hdfc... on cash..getting ready
Hi,

Today wasn't a good day for me in cash...

Suzlon short@ 116.75
[email protected] = 1.75

[email protected]
sl triggered @105.65 = -0.75

short @ 105.00
cover @ 104.00 = 1

suzlon total profit = 2pts

HDFC buy @ 2391 and trl stp triggerd at 2391 = 0pts

Buy @ 2368
sl triggered @ 2356 = -12

Short @ 2353
Covered @ 2343 = 10pts

HDfc Loss of 2 pts

Tisco SS @ 404.8
Trl stop @ 402.80 = Profit 2ps

I have noticed one thing is during these kind of strong trendy market, We need to take precautions when you trade on the opposite side.. like for me eventhough, i got a proper signal.. all my buy orders were in loss.

Satyen

Pride has told in his first post that he can not guarntee for big profits but he can asure that one can earn consitently ........ with this system ...........which is great one

If we dont want to miss trend days like this then we can book 50 % according to exit plan of the system rest when two EMA cross but entry shud be based on as per system rule dont know whether it will work or not but a sugestion

Regards
Satya

Satyen

Hi!

Exit Strategy

1. When fast Stochastic reverses from it's upward move, curves downwards and crosses the slow line from above, sell half of the units.

2. If the next bar goes below the low of the previous bar, exit completely, otherwise keep a tight trailing stoploss and enjoy the continuing bull market :)-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second point of the exit strategy might seem confusing, but it is there as in a trending market, the stochastic might reverse while the market is still going up, so we do not exit completely on stochastic reversal as we do not want to miss out on the rally. But if the next bar goes below the previous bar (where we have exited half), it is confirmed that there might be a reversal, though short term, but we exit with the profits we have.

I tend to avoid taking positions if the crossover is near an important support or resistance level.

For going short, the exact opposite of the above rules is used.

[/URL][/IMG]

Regards
Satya

Sunil

After visiting Pride of Bombay in morning, very glad to see another potential Pride of Traderji Forum thread now.

Seeing Ankit's Bala's & others' active participation, I am getting a sense that this is going to be another GEM of the forum, after Dhiraj's 2652 System.

Bactested this method on last few days' NF data - seems attractive.

Atleast one "chota" refill of bank balance everyday - no need of CA/TA knowledge.

Thanks a lot .Pride. for sharing this system with the forum members... :thumb: :clapping:

After few more days of successful forward testing, it should qualify to be made "sticky".

Satyen

After visiting Pride of Bombay in morning, very glad to see another potential Pride of Traderji Forum thread now.

Seeing Ankit's Bala's & others' active participation, I am getting a sense that this is going to be another GEM of the forum, after Dhiraj's 2652 System.

Bactested this method on last few days' NF data - seems attractive.

Atleast one "chota" refill of bank balance everyday - no need of CA/TA knowledge.

Thanks a lot .Pride. for sharing this system with the forum members... :thumb: :clapping:

After few more days of successful forward testing, it should qualify to be made "sticky".

Sunil ji can you post the backtest data as you post in excel sheet

Regards
Satya

Status
Not open for further replies.