Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitesh05

Hi Satya,

On a trending day this system will give lesser gains, probably 2 trades of ~50 points. However on choppy days it's almost like being in the flow. This is my experience, you may test this with NF/MiniNF and scrips that mimic Nifty.

This system is not going to work for scrips where, the 5 min bars cancel each other, i.e one green bar and then one red bar of the same length.

Regards,
-Sri
for how many months u have back tested this system ? and what's is it's overall result ??

Last edited:
Hi Satya,

On a trending day this system will give lesser gains, probably 2 trades of ~50 points. However on choppy days it's almost like being in the flow. This is my experience, you may test this with NF/MiniNF and scrips that mimic Nifty.

This system is not going to work for scrips where, the 5 min bars cancel each other, i.e one green bar and then one red bar of the same length.

Regards,
-Sri
I think 50 points is a good gain on a trending day also. I feel it is the consistent profitable system that is required. However small the profits may be.

Thanks
Sesha

Rajadhiraj

Hi Dhiraj no i am not trading this now just trying to understend/learn from you people about the system ...........

As you have trading this can you plz share some experiance where it gave problem whipsaws /day out come in -ve etc .......
and in which type of market it will fail ....... etc waiting your reply

Regards
Satya
Hi Satya,

Regards,
-Sri
I agree with humble on that, on trending days the stoch on 5 mins pulls us out from the trade on first sign of minor dip.

But we need to accept that as a way the system is designed, its for taking off 20-30 points from rallies and declines of 30/40 points

Also the multiple timeframe Stochs, filters most of the bad trades but also result in missing few good trades, we need to accept this fact and be happy with it.

I am trading it only for few days and had no -ve days so far, but would be ok if a few -ve or scratch days come along.

With my own experiance I have no reason to doubt Pride when he says

I have been following this system for quite some time now, and believe me, have never had a losing day. The system is very simple and though I cannot guarantee massive profits, you will get consistent returns.
We can't Thank enough to Pride for not only giving us a good working system but also showing us how to use multiple timeframes and the indictaors differently.

Last edited:

SavantGarde

Hi Sri,

Those Are Very Sweeping Statements, I Suggest You Backtest It Only For Stochastic Crossover For Equity....It Just May Surprise You With Results.

Happy & Safer Trading

SavantGarde

Hi Satya,

Regards,
-Sri

Status
Not open for further replies.