short @ 116.75
TRL ST @ 115.75
Covered @ 115......profit 1.75

Should have hold it since it did not hit the trl stop .... right now @112

2. trade

HDFC Buy @ 2391
TRL ST @2391 due to whipsaw... ... Hit the trigger

Guys becareful.... Bad market...

Could have gone for jpass short but.. 30min stoch had a short cross..

Satyen

Not as per original rules, on the EMA, we need a cross or atleast touch (rebounce)

But no problem if you took that short trade, if you are taking it every time on similar conditions.
Hi Dhiraj no i am not trading this now just trying to understend/learn from you people about the system ...........

As you have trading this can you plz share some experiance where it gave problem whipsaws /day out come in -ve etc .......
and in which type of market it will fail ....... etc waiting your reply

Regards
Satya

hitesh05

I think stoc cross at 10.55 in 5 min was a valid entry as ema was also bearish.....30 min stoc is bearish since open...

ag_fx

1st trade of the day...

Suzlon
short @ 116.75
TRL ST @ 115.75
Covered @ 115......profit 1.75

Should have hold it since it did not hit the trl stop .... right now @112

2. trade

HDFC Buy @ 2391
TRL ST @2391 due to whipsaw... ... Hit the trigger

Well Done Sirjee :D Keep Rocking dude

I think stoc cross at 10.55 in 5 min was a valid entry as ema was also bearish.....30 min stoc is bearish since open...
Well, it was not entirely a valid signal. The EMAs were not even kissing/touching.But, yes they were very close !!!!

However, my take is, the aggressive traders can take a position at such situations. And to take care of the MM part, use half lots only.

I have taken short position in RIL at 2074.5 and closed at 2058. RIL gave short signal according to Prides guidelines. Booked profits.

Thanks
Sesha
Well Done Mate.

Last edited:

humble

Hi Dhiraj no i am not trading this now just trying to understend/learn from you people about the system ...........

As you have trading this can you plz share some experiance where it gave problem whipsaws /day out come in -ve etc .......
and in which type of market it will fail ....... etc waiting your reply

Regards
Satya
Hi Satya,

On a trending day this system will give lesser gains, probably 2 trades of ~50 points. However on choppy days it's almost like being in the flow. This is my experience, you may test this with NF/MiniNF and scrips that mimic Nifty.

This system is not going to work for scrips where, the 5 min bars cancel each other, i.e one green bar and then one red bar of the same length.

Regards,
-Sri

Status
Not open for further replies.