Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

humble

Hi Pride,

I have one doubt about today's trade. Could you please let me know on what basis you "squared-off" your second trade?

Now about the system - Thanks a ton for a beautiful system. I plan to start using it from tomorrow. If you/Ankit or anyone who has understood everything correctly about the system is available during the trading hours it would be very very helpful :). I would like to use this method for MiniNifty Futures and I dont mind small profits and/or no trade days :).

Regards,
-Sri

bandlab2

hi regardson,

thank you so much for the tip on icharts opening before 9:55. its dead slow i couldnt open any chart. i used their service 1 year back, it was slow but not to this extent

i opened account with investbulls also (350 rs). let me see

Todays trades as per the system:

Total profit of around 55 points :)

Today Ankit proved a very important point. I'm quoting his post:
Dear pride,
which chart you are using and how to implement the indicators that u have mentioned in your first thread. Iam new to technical analysis ,now i down loaded amibroker trail version ,and i cant able to download the realtime yahoo quotes and eod data . So can u tell me which software is best for technical analysis and how to make use it live trading .if u help it it would be useful for beginers like me. thank u.
regards
bala

Be patient my friend. Try and understand the strategy completely first. As I said earlier, no one has tested this strategy so far on cash segment scrips. Today only regardson posted two charts of rolta and tata steel.
Please understand this that trying to make this sytem work on some other segment will need Time & Effort and sadly, both of them are very slow to show results.Pride had almost put in one entire year to come up with this strategy. To fine tune this over backtest data, Live data, then paper traded it before sharing it with us. The process will still remain the same when we try and incorporate it on Cash segments, just that a lot of initial work is already done.
You must try RIL for this strategy. Let me warn you that it will generate more falsies than the present system(thats my observation), but I am sure you can still generate profits out of it. I say RIl because it has a very high weightage in Nifty and 8 out of 10 days, its chart will be very mush similiar to Nifty.
On the same lines try out LnT and ICICI bank too.

Happy Trading
Hi guys,
This system is working perfectly for me on cash segment.. The only thing you see to see is to select a share with good movement. Since last 3 days i am using this system. yesterday, i did not get time to do much, but day before yesterday.. earned 8 pts on Tata steel and 5 Points on JPAssoc, that too after 2pm.. So i Guess, this system is wonderful...
Thank god! that he sent a messenger for us..- Pride..

hi,
I just got amibroker and trying to update.. may be after i finish. i can help you guys.. you can also download tdi software ..(search in google..), should give you the updated EOD and i guess tick chart in amibroker.

Pradeep,
This method works in every system.. May be you can check with your broker and tell them what you need.. They will tell you better what to do.
thanks for ur reply regardson sir . but in my odin diet software also there are some function like sma , ema , stochistic ever thing . the only a problem is chat can open for intraday only . mean i can open from 9.55 am to 3.30 pm . i cant get it yesterday data download with these sir . but when i open intraday chart i can use 1min to 3 hrs candle bar . if i use 5 mins candle bar then i can see ema at 11 am or above only . the smaller ema come from morning itself . but not that 13 ema . and also waite for till 10.45 am for gud move in stochistic too . is this the same systamatic in ur trading system too sir ? pls help me sir .

Dear pride,
which chart you are using and how to implement the indicators that u have mentioned in your first thread. Iam new to technical analysis ,now i down loaded amibroker trail version ,and i cant able to download the realtime yahoo quotes and eod data . So can u tell me which software is best for technical analysis and how to make use it live trading .if u help it it would be useful for beginers like me. thank u.
regards
bala
Hi Bala,
This chart is of investbulls.com, which is much easier from amibroker. And you do have all the settings..

thanks for ur reply regardson sir . but in my odin diet software also there are some function like sma , ema , stochistic ever thing . the only a problem is chat can open for intraday only . mean i can open from 9.55 am to 3.30 pm . i cant get it yesterday data download with these sir . but when i open intraday chart i can use 1min to 3 hrs candle bar . if i use 5 mins candle bar then i can see ema at 11 am or above only . the smaller ema come from morning itself . but not that 13 ema . and also waite for till 10.45 am for gud move in stochistic too . is this the same systamatic in ur trading system too sir ? pls help me sir .
Not exactly, May be pride and ankit can help you better with investbulls.
I am having 3 accounts out of which only one give me the following chart its sharekhan. the other 2 geojit and indiabulls does not give me chart like the following. you can also try truedataindia.com and download their trail version software. it works good with amibroker

Last edited:
same problem with motilal software...and indiabulls too.:annoyed:.
don't know how to download previous day data...:(

.Pride.

Pride,
I would request you to include the post detailing 4 different types of crossovers(Bullish & oversold etc.) in the very first post of the thread. This will help newbies starting out to grasp the concept fully.
will add that and a couple of other important posts to the first one soon...

m also waiting for someone to comment on this...i can't trade in nf because i get only equity real time data...so i want to trade in equity...but this system is not showing good signal in equities. m getting false signal.. please help is there any equity stock which is comfortable with this system...
I AM REQUESTING PRIDE SIR AND OTHER SENIOR MEMBERS TO HELP EQUITY TRADERS......
I think Ankit has very nicely answered all queries regarding equities. There are a couple of variables that need to be tweaked before we can arrive at the optimum settings for each stock.

Hi Pride,

I have one doubt about today's trade. Could you please let me know on what basis you "squared-off" your second trade?

Regards,
-Sri
the second trade was exited as the ema crossed back and 5min stoch also showed bullish crossover.
That is our exit strategy; either stoploss hits or 5min stoch reverses.

bandlab2

we are using look back period as 8 in stochs, so we need to 8 candles minimum. with 30 min chart, you cant see anything until 4 hs after 09:55, that means 2 pm.

you cant trade just with 5 min chart

same problem with india info. they dont give intraday of yesterday.

best is spend 350 rs and buy investbulls. if u r seious, u shoul be ready to spend that much. u can recover it on 1st trade itself.

right tools are important in trading. one mistake can cost u lot of money. have a clear chart and set the settings , be ready. use proper colors, make it easy to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.