Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Pride.

Todays trades as per the system:

Total profit of around 55 points :)

Today Ankit proved a very important point. I'm quoting his post:

Long streak will be an understatement Pride....In my observance of 5 days of trading this method, this was the first loss after 14 consecutive winner trades. The winners have been of magnitude +15 to +70, with quite a few above 20-25 levels. This loss was just so minor.
Rather, I am happy that this system generated a loosing trade. I am now much more comfortable with it :)
This was the only reason that I took the 3rd trade too, even though you mentioned against it. I was ready to loose the entire profit of the day on that trade, just because of the amazing winning streak and practically very small SLes.

I guess we should take all trades that a system generates and shouldnt try to be subjective about it. IMHO, we never know which trade will turn into a winner and which not. We just need to play with probability.
And when, the probability of winning trades is so high, I didnt wanna miss on any trade.

Thanks again Pride for sharing this system with us.

Happy Trading

MurAtt

Arrey murtaza bhai...aise kaise trading karte ho....inverter lagwa lo as power back up :)

And at least I guess you should be using a UPS as immediate power back up for your PC. In long run it will help you protect your data too.
Yes Ankit -- actually my office will be painted and some false ceiling work needs to be done too and u know with that many minor this and that will also take place -- so I dediced to just wait for the inverter and go for the whole thing in one go -- once the rains start here in Kol (already some parts recd y'day but not near business area as yet) then power will not be a problem at all (bcoz of AC usage - once rains set it ppl will not be using AC whole day).

So just another 5-15 days and I'm through. Once the rains are over then work will be starting so thats that .....

Yes Ankit -- actually my office will be painted and some false ceiling work needs to be done too and u know with that many minor this and that will also take place -- so I dediced to just wait for the inverter and go for the whole thing in one go -- once the rains start here in Kol (already some parts recd y'day but not near business area as yet) then power will not be a problem at all (bcoz of AC usage - once rains set it ppl will not be using AC whole day).

So just another 5-15 days and I'm through. Once the rains are over then work will be starting so thats that .....
I guess in these kind of business... Better to use laptops and very fast internet connection.. very important.

hi,
I just got amibroker and trying to update.. may be after i finish. i can help you guys.. you can also download tdi software ..(search in google..), should give you the updated EOD and i guess tick chart in amibroker.

Pradeep,
This method works in every system.. May be you can check with your broker and tell them what you need.. They will tell you better what to do.

ag_fx

Hello Rajadhiraj ji as well as others

Thanks a lottt for replying. Let me ask some doubts which wud appear extremely idiotic but are really confusing me. Right now, all i have is amibroker 5.20 trial version(i had found a crack to make it full version but then uninstalled it and lost it when i installed again :() & for data, i can download past days intraday data from investbulls.com

I have fully understood the strategy, its just that in execution part i am having problem. I cannot trade myself and would be showing this system to my father and so for that i need some past results and so need some settings. Some doubt wud be related to setting up amibroker itself but i am putting them here itself.

I downloaded one day's intraday data from investbulls.com and put it into amibroker but it says ki u need to have 3 candles. intra-day settings are also not coming up. Last time when i had installed, i was able to get around, this time i am forgetting wat settings to fix up.

SK,Apologies for this delayed reply.
I am not sure if I can help you on Ami as I myself dont use it. There is a seperate sub forum for Amibroker on Traderji and you may wanna visit the same to learn more.
To answer bandlab's query which he posted in the morning regarding icharts, I wud like to say that I use icharts Premium version and they dont cause any problem to me. What I do is open and login the website before 9:55 AM. I gues sduring the day if you try and open charts, it becomes a little slow. Not sure though.

Regardson, your charts seemed fine when I looked at them. I guess entry and exits were correct on Rolta. However, if I remem it correctly, there was another chart posted(I cant recall who posted it), wherein there was an entry at the opening bar. I am not too sure of that one.
did you try rolta with 8,3,3 or 8,3,4? Any exp with any other scrip for live trading today?

Pride,
I would request you to include the post detailing 4 different types of crossovers(Bullish & oversold etc.) in the very first post of the thread. This will help newbies starting out to grasp the concept fully.

Happy Trading

sir pls tell me which software is gud for our system ? coz now i am doin in odin diet client version sir . so can u help me which one best ? and can i use it for small script like tatasteel and relcapital ?
m also waiting for someone to comment on this...i can't trade in nf because i get only equity real time data...so i want to trade in equity...but this system is not showing good signal in equities. m getting false signal.. please help is there any equity stock which is comfortable with this system...
I AM REQUESTING PRIDE SIR AND OTHER SENIOR MEMBERS TO HELP EQUITY TRADERS......

SK,Apologies for this delayed reply.
I am not sure if I can help you on Ami as I myself dont use it. There is a seperate sub forum for Amibroker on Traderji and you may wanna visit the same to learn more.
To answer bandlab's query which he posted in the morning regarding icharts, I wud like to say that I use icharts Premium version and they dont cause any problem to me. What I do is open and login the website before 9:55 AM. I gues sduring the day if you try and open charts, it becomes a little slow. Not sure though.

Regardson, your charts seemed fine when I looked at them. I guess entry and exits were correct on Rolta. However, if I remem it correctly, there was another chart posted(I cant recall who posted it), wherein there was an entry at the opening bar. I am not too sure of that one.
did you try rolta with 8,3,3 or 8,3,4? Any exp with any other scrip for live trading today?

Pride,
I would request you to include the post detailing 4 different types of crossovers(Bullish & oversold etc.) in the very first post of the thread. This will help newbies starting out to grasp the concept fully.

Happy Trading
Thanks Ankit,
The settings I used for Rolta was 8,3,3 , But i don't remember for Tata Steel, I guess it was 8,3,4. Have a look at the chart... for Tatasteel..in the previous tread

ag_fx

sir pls tell me which software is gud for our system ? coz now i am doin in odin diet client version sir . so can u help me which one best ? and can i use it for small script like tatasteel and relcapital ?
Pradip,

We are in process of devising and tweaking the system for cash segment scrips. In its crude form, Pride used this system on Nifty Futures. Meanwhile you can take a look at some stocks having high liquidity like RIL,ICICI,LnT,SBI etc for this set up. Regardson has mentioned today that there was a potential trade in Tata Steel too.
It would be worthwhile if you also do some backtesting on various scrips and come here to discuss your observations.

Happy Trading

ag_fx

m also waiting for someone to comment on this...i can't trade in nf because i get only equity real time data...so i want to trade in equity...but this system is not showing good signal in equities. m getting false signal.. please help is there any equity stock which is comfortable with this system...
I AM REQUESTING PRIDE SIR AND OTHER SENIOR MEMBERS TO HELP EQUITY TRADERS......

Be patient my friend. Try and understand the strategy completely first. As I said earlier, no one has tested this strategy so far on cash segment scrips. Today only regardson posted two charts of rolta and tata steel.
Please understand this that trying to make this sytem work on some other segment will need Time & Effort and sadly, both of them are very slow to show results.Pride had almost put in one entire year to come up with this strategy. To fine tune this over backtest data, Live data, then paper traded it before sharing it with us. The process will still remain the same when we try and incorporate it on Cash segments, just that a lot of initial work is already done.
You must try RIL for this strategy. Let me warn you that it will generate more falsies than the present system(thats my observation), but I am sure you can still generate profits out of it. I say RIl because it has a very high weightage in Nifty and 8 out of 10 days, its chart will be very mush similiar to Nifty.
On the same lines try out LnT and ICICI bank too.

Happy Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.