Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

Sorry for this dealyed posts guys...Somehow wasnt able to login to TJ.

Anyways,
I took that 13:00 trade too. Shorted at 4299 some seconds before the 1300 bar closed and covered at 4304 at 12:25.Waited for Stochs to clearly cross back.

That was trade 2.

Took trade 3 as well.
Short 4299. Still running with CMP at 4260.
Lets see.

ag_fx

Sorry for this dealyed posts guys...Somehow wasnt able to login to TJ.

Anyways,
I took that 13:00 trade too. Shorted at 4299 some seconds before the 1300 bar closed and covered at 4304 at 12:25.Waited for Stochs to clearly cross back.

That was trade 2.

Took trade 3 as well.
Short 4299. Still running with CMP at 4260.
Lets see.
Covered at closed to 14:30 at 4260.

Thus:
Trade 1: +22 points
trade 2:-5 points
Trade3: +39 points
Total so far: +56 points

MurAtt

Missed out on the second trade -- i.e. had shorted at 4298 -- 2 Lots NF. Then power cut. Called broker and sq off position at 4296. 5 mins later -- bang 4260 :(

sir can u tell me how can i come to desicion from 30 mins chart ? if the candle bar is white can we come to conculsion for long ? i mean in the early morning i cant get the ema . i mean till 11.30 for small script or even nifty . i can use it 5 mins ema . but realy hard to get 13 mins ema till 11 or below . so pls tell me how can we do that ? i jus try investbulls .com . but i cant get seprate stock from there .

ag_fx

yes, sold @ 4301 and squared off @ 4307 as ema and stoch both crossed back...

choppy day...with news, expiry etc...

this was a loss making trade after a long streak of positive ones...atleast we are still green for the day :)

my advice would be to end the day now, as EMA crossovers don't work too well on days like this.
Long streak will be an understatement Pride....In my observance of 5 days of trading this method, this was the first loss after 14 consecutive winner trades. The winners have been of magnitude +15 to +70, with quite a few above 20-25 levels. This loss was just so minor.
Rather, I am happy that this system generated a loosing trade. I am now much more comfortable with it :)
This was the only reason that I took the 3rd trade too, even though you mentioned against it. I was ready to loose the entire profit of the day on that trade, just because of the amazing winning streak and practically very small SLes.
I guess we should take all trades that a system generates and shouldnt try to be subjective about it. IMHO, we never know which trade will turn into a winner and which not. We just need to play with probability.
And when, the probability of winning trades is so high, I didnt wanna miss on any trade.

Thanks again Pride for sharing this system with us.

Happy Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.