Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that mean you have an open bearish position? or are you just telling others to go bearish?

You need to be specific with respect to levels. If traders follow your general statement, they will be confused. :D
Today's trade is open and if I say close then only it close..after all it is my diary...:D
OK thanks. All the best!

You can write your view in your personal dairy..no issues but I'm curious to know what system you are following to get a bearish signal in this bull run. :D

In your first post, you said there is no rule and we will try to catch the trend. Now trend is bearish for you? How you are catching the trend?

Even though it's your dairy, its in public forum and I guess you know that people have right to ask you questions about what you post.
I think that although his posts are addressed to the others, he is basically loud thinking. Gut instinct.. hmm.. in the past anup has shown remarkable ability to stay with the trend, or, more important IMO, stay out.

today's NF movement was full of surprise and back to back a run of more than 350 point was exceptional anyway all this move happened in quick run and this to me looks like some NF will correct also sharply , anyway I am bearish so will see what next happens on monday..till then happy weekend to all :)

Dear anup the move was not surprising, rather it was expected as there was nothing to force nifty move down technically as well as fundamentally. Taking a contra call is diffrent and fighting with market is different. Later one is not good for trading in long term. .I have seen people losing most of their money when they went long thinking market is fallen enough and oversold and went short thinking market risen enough and overbought..No sarcasm here. Please take it positively

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
In those days, When we were not sure about where markets had to go, we were seeking others opinions and we were seeing anup's thoughts about market direction too. He has been right than wrong many times. We were not sure about how he identifies market direction. That cluelessness about his strategy was making us whether to believe his opinion or not.

But market started to travel uncharted areas in last two days. So here mostly had big clue about where market goes and it is massive bullishness. But anup takes contra opinion. Now anyone who were following anup before and were getting confused whether to believe his view or not (because of the cluelessness about his strategy to find mkt direction), starts asking him how are you bear now.

Ask him about his strategy or you could have asked his strategy before. If he is not interested to tell or if he says that is just gut view, whatever he is telling, leave it. Don't bother much about.

Anup should understand this is public forum so people would ask him and the words after all this is my diary might hurt others. Ananths should understand this is public forum so as much as you get +ve things, there may some -ve things, learnt to knew before that and take it casual.

so no more discussions needed on this issue. Be cool guys! :cool:

anup0212

Hi TP, simplebuthard,

I don't care about the levels or what one trades. It's his view and his trades. I will stay out and will not reply here on wards but if one calls others to "behave maturely" & "this is my diary" .... That attitude of sermonizing is not acceptable.
Does that mean you have an open bearish position? or are you just telling others to go bearish?

You need to be specific with respect to levels. If traders follow your general statement, they will be confused. :D
Gut feel leads to gutter portfolio goes in that sooner than anything else just watch the trend and trade with that when there is no trade listen bhajans its true mkt never go up always but reversal can be from here or from 8800 who knows:thumb:
ananths when I said "this is my diary" I mentioned it casually and I was just joking and plus you were asking abt my open position...so w.r.t i mentioned :D...anyways your wish again I am mentioning I am here not to mock any one...but I do agree I am trying to learn from whatever I gained from my previous mistakes....

Praveen ji it's not gut feeling anymore yes when I started this thread,before that I was experiment with my system and learning,and once I got some confidence then I started this thread .... now I am much more in better shape...:thumb:

anup0212

I think that although his posts are addressed to the others, he is basically loud thinking. Gut instinct.. hmm.. in the past anup has shown remarkable ability to stay with the trend, or, more important IMO, stay out.
Dear TP bro you made my day!, thanks for such encouraging words and yes with time and learning I have came a long way and learnt alot from my mistake and yes my whole target is to catch trend and yes " I am confident that I have learnt this well" :D....One more thing to mention I am dedicating this thread to all those traders who like me paid huge price for this business learning and I want to help them recover some losses I agree many will still not agree but who cares :D and to me this is pure business and that is why I always look at my signature you can make fortune :D.......

anup0212

Dear anup the move was not surprising, rather it was expected as there was nothing to force nifty move down technically as well as fundamentally. Taking a contra call is diffrent and fighting with market is different. Later one is not good for trading in long term. .I have seen people losing most of their money when they went long thinking market is fallen enough and oversold and went short thinking market risen enough and overbought..No sarcasm here. Please take it positively
Well if you want to believe that it is not surprising , you can believe but index if move in one direction from 7980 to 8330 I can't believe this is what index does every time ...hope you would agree to that...anyways I am posting my views on the end of every day as I want to see the what price movement on index does and based on that I form my view and "My Goal is only to go with Trend".....I wish whoever follows me should not loose money...:)

anup0212

In those days, When we were not sure about where markets had to go, we were seeking others opinions and we were seeing anup's thoughts about market direction too. He has been right than wrong many times. We were not sure about how he identifies market direction. That cluelessness about his strategy was making us whether to believe his opinion or not.

But market started to travel uncharted areas in last two days. So here mostly had big clue about where market goes and it is massive bullishness. But anup takes contra opinion. Now anyone who were following anup before and were getting confused whether to believe his view or not (because of the cluelessness about his strategy to find mkt direction), starts asking him how are you bear now.

Ask him about his strategy or you could have asked his strategy before. If he is not interested to tell or if he says that is just gut view, whatever he is telling, leave it. Don't bother much about.

Anup should understand this is public forum so people would ask him and the words after all this is my diary might hurt others. Ananths should understand this is public forum so as much as you get +ve things, there may some -ve things, learnt to knew before that and take it casual.

so no more discussions needed on this issue. Be cool guys! :cool:
thanks simplebuthard ...do not worry if I do my business I won't let share my business secrets :D ...so even if anyone ask I won't do but yes I just follow trend and that is all I want...

The Market Can Remain Irrational Longer Than You Can Remain Solvent - John Maynard Keynes

anup0212

Today's NF price movement gave signal of back drop and if 8290+ holds only then view is going to change but I think we should be heading for downside now...not putting any target but I am bearish...let see what happens day after tomorrow.....

Status
Not open for further replies.