Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

todays move was yet another consolidation but mild correction cannot be ruled out and as per price movement looks like we might correct and again we might get a chance for long...since this overbought zone is keep holding I am going to wait for next entry...let see if consolidation happens tomorrow or not...bias is on upside...

anup0212

the time i gave trade mkt moved from those lvl and again made a high of 8400+ lvl and then finally closed with no gain...now as per this price movement looks like consolidation of 20/30+ point on upside should come but if we fail to hold 8310+ lvl on closing basis please close this long and go for short...I feel this downtrend just started today and it was no where visible ...anyways ...will look for this position tomorrow and close or carry will decide tomorrow ..as per me it should hold and continue it's uptrend ...thanks ...

anup0212

Close the long loss of 5 points ..will look for better entry..

anup0212

traders as per price movement I was expecting an entry around 8320+ lvl as on 13 Nov but NF moved back from 8345 level now if we get these levels again go for long else we missed the bus ..anyways monday looks like to me a day of consolidation and if we get we go for long and possibility of around 40/50 + point expected very much...see u all next week...

anup0212

traders posibility of fut to touch 8360+ is possible so buy ard that or you can buy now also...keep it for positional we will see soon good upmove...thanks ..hk..

anup0212

traders posibility of fut to touch 8360+ is possible so buy ard that or you can buy now also...keep it for positional we will see soon good upmove...thanks ..hk..
position is at 50+ point profit...hold ..for next move...see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

position is at 50+ point profit...hold ..for next move...see u all tomorrow...
traders as per price movement I was expecting an entry around 8320+ lvl as on 13 Nov but NF moved back from 8345 level now if we get these levels again go for long else we missed the bus ..anyways monday looks like to me a day of consolidation and if we get we go for long and possibility of around 40/50 + point expected very much...see u all next week...
As I was mentioning of some 40/50 point upside move it came in right time looks like more upside room is left and as per today's move price suggest we will have one more upmove of around 50/60/70+ upside move point in NF spot ...so hold your position and look for good exits...also I am not sure but price is suggesting we might not see 8405 spot lvl tomorrow ...but I am not sure let see if that happens tomorrow or not :D see u all tomorrow.....

anup0212

As I was mentioning of some 40/50 point upside move it came in right time looks like more upside room is left and as per today's move price suggest we will have one more upmove of around 50/60/70+ upside move point in NF spot ...so hold your position and look for good exits...also I am not sure but price is suggesting we might not see 8405 spot lvl tomorrow ...but I am not sure let see if that happens tomorrow or not :D see u all tomorrow.....
well I am bit excited to see this 8405 did hold loud :D ...now as per NF movement looks like a strong move is on the way some kind of trending day on upside...so I would suggest trader to use that for closing long but in case if we do not hold 8400 then also close the long ...anyways possibility on downside is very less so let see if that happens or not but again long side is very active...see u all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.