Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
traders go for short now and keep your sl intact , I think we are now ready to slide ...best of luck...
What would be your stoploss ?? I personally think that it's going to kiss 8300 spot. That also seems to be the general opinion.

anup0212

Agree tp bro..I you shd choose SL as per your comfort..8300 is very likely...

anup0212

I am observing some price movement in future so if nfut pass today high lvl ..please close the call..currently in a loss of 30 points

anup0212

Please close the call MKT is no mood to go down..loss of 30 point in this call..

anup0212

today's NF movement was full of surprise and back to back a run of more than 350 point was exceptional anyway all this move happened in quick run and this to me looks like some NF will correct also sharply , anyway I am bearish so will see what next happens on monday..till then happy weekend to all :)

ananths

today's NF movement was full of surprise and back to back a run of more than 350 point was exceptional anyway all this move happened in quick run and this to me looks like some NF will correct also sharply , anyway I am bearish so will see what next happens on monday..till then happy weekend to all :)
Does that mean you have an open bearish position? or are you just telling others to go bearish?

You need to be specific with respect to levels. If traders follow your general statement, they will be confused. :D

anup0212

Today's trade is open and if I say close then only it close..after all it is my diary...:D

ananths

Today's trade is open and if I say close then only it close..after all it is my diary...:D
OK thanks. All the best!

You can write your view in your personal dairy..no issues but I'm curious to know what system you are following to get a bearish signal in this bull run. :D

In your first post, you said there is no rule and we will try to catch the trend. Now trend is bearish for you? How you are catching the trend?

Even though it's your dairy, its in public forum and I guess you know that people have right to ask you questions about what you post.

Last edited:

praveen taneja

OK thanks. All the best!

You can write your view in your personal dairy..no issues but I'm curious to know what system you are following to get a bearish signal in this bull run. :D

In your first post, you said there is no rule and we will try to catch the trend. Now trend is bearish for you? How you are catching the trend?

Even though it's your dairy, its in public forum and I guess you know that people have right to ask you questions about what you post.
Gut feel leads to gutter portfolio goes in that sooner than anything else just watch the trend and trade with that when there is no trade listen bhajans its true mkt never go up always but reversal can be from here or from 8800 who knows:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.