Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

so today's GAP up changed all short side view and NF made 8097 high, so 8060+ also holded so now we will looks for long ard 8060+ lvl and I think we are going to see soon new high...so let see tomorrow...

anup0212

so today we moved from 8085 to 8181 with making a new high of 1.5 point :D ...today NF moved to new high on expiry day was very unsual and I did not witness this phenomenon alteast for past 3-4 years(far I recall) ...so for me this is a rare phenomenon and now since we missed long side so now I will look for short side now and tomorrow we will see new high ...again...let see if that happens or not ....

anup0212

also a new high ....:D...

anup0212

so today's GAP up changed all short side view and NF made 8097 high, so 8060+ also holded so now we will looks for long ard 8060+ lvl and I think we are going to see soon new high...so let see tomorrow...
As I was mentioning yesterday we could go in either side and as expected lower end broken but steep fall was again not visible anyway...this all made bearish view so if 7680+ lvl do not hold go for short with lower targets..which again I think not gonna happen..7729 lvl NF bounced back and looks like possibility for upside ...but will watch lvl 7680 lvl to form any view...see u all tomorrow....
as expected we moved upside but still 7850 to 7950 range needs to go off first till then...we can think of next high ...I think today's price movement, will push NF next 50 to 80 + points..very soon...see u all tomorrow...
missed these quoted in last post ..have fun..hk :D

As expected and we moved to a high of 8064 and then settled at 7991 so today's move suggest as per price looks like a mild upswing will come and then finally downtrend shd continue...if NF holds 7980+ lv then do not short and go long else ...go with trend...I am bearish right now ...
Nf holds 7980+ lvls so till that long is active...however price moved from 8064 to 8037 lvl and finally closed at 8027..so all this point to downside..let see what happens..

You also missed these two posts

anup0212

only thing i understood is...

lets see what happens tomm.

see u all tom.
no worried ifti ...visit old posts all are real trades..and please stop posting sarcastic posts , if you have anything to add or share your view abt market it is welcome and just do not miss guide ..so hope you wil understand and behave maturely... next time..

anup0212

traders go for short now and keep your sl intact , I think we are now ready to slide ...best of luck...

Status
Not open for further replies.