Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

As I was mentioning yesterday we could go in either side and as expected lower end broken but steep fall was again not visible anyway...this all made bearish view so if 7680+ lvl do not hold go for short with lower targets..which again I think not gonna happen..7729 lvl NF bounced back and looks like possibility for upside ...but will watch lvl 7680 lvl to form any view...see u all tomorrow....

NF is in a range bound from 7820/40 to 7930/50...looks like we will spend more time there...if tomorrow this range breaks we will move either side...my bias is upside and I think we will eventually head up side ...may be new high...currently for past 3 days nothing much ....see u all....thanks
market will move either side everybody knows:lol:

anup0212

market will move either side everybody knows:lol:
.my bias is upside and I think we will eventually head up side ...may be new high.

you were expecting market to go up or down??
:D:D:D:D:D..i liked it that you read just lines do not understand what is between the lines:? :D:D:D...never mind I am not here to mock anyone ...like happily...reason I am going to quote in my next post...

anup0212

traders I was expecting this range of 7820/40 to 7930/50 to break but as we broke down side and again recovered back sharply and touched a high of 7819..so again going in that band ...I am still positive and I think we will break this band soon on higher side .....

anup0212

as expected we moved upside but still 7850 to 7950 range needs to go off first till then...we can think of next high ...I think today's price movement, will push NF next 50 to 80 + points..very soon...see u all tomorrow...

anup0212

as expected we moved in upper end of zone 7850/7950 and hopefully that will be broken tomorrow and it will be a run of another 50 to 80/100 points possible ...let see if that happens or not...this all based on observation and data pattern with price analysis says on past event ...if that comes true or not let see it all tomorrow......

anup0212

So finally price did come true and we opened GAP up 60+ point and then moved in a narrow range which is not healthy so wit that seems another 30 to 50 point possible upside and then a break down shd come ...let see what happens ...

anup0212

As expected and we moved to a high of 8064 and then settled at 7991 so today's move suggest as per price looks like a mild upswing will come and then finally downtrend shd continue...if NF holds 7980+ lv then do not short and go long else ...go with trend...I am bearish right now ...

anup0212

Nf holds 7980+ lvls so till that long is active...however price moved from 8064 to 8037 lvl and finally closed at 8027..so all this point to downside..let see what happens..

Status
Not open for further replies.