Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

amandeep86

Backfill easily only 1 minute data as in nest trader but ask bid data not not available in nest trader plus charts so not possible but if system is on from 9:15 to 3:30 and ninja running you can capture all ticks of asks and bids.I tested on yusi

large players uses these ask bid data to find exact resistance support levels.
It is verry difficult to maintain all month data with yusi utility,but we can help each other to give ask bid data offline if someone misses.

I dont know which data provider give level 2 data with timestamp backfill.

Without pain no gain.
bro could u explain that with an example chart and how to exploit such oppertunity.

Fundootrader

Whenever big sell order at low candle but market stop there means
Reversal signal.that big sell order is stoploss trigger.
Poor retail traders traped here by big boys
mt4trader - with order flow- can one enter an up or downmove - the large ones - referring to large bars we see - which happen suddenly - without any rhyme or reason - and they just either fall or move up.

If not, then when such a move is happening - can one determine using order flow - is this move a trap or actual move.

Many times such move happens which as retail trader - one tries to catch by participating and with the same force it reverses trapping trader. (Yes one does go in and out and do make money - but does order flow provide signals to identify such big moves)

amandeep86

Whenever big sell order at low candle but market stop there means
Reversal signal.that big sell order is stoploss trigger.
Poor retail traders traped here by big boys
Low Candle at what point ??

Could u explain the concept with a chart example

blackberry

Fisrt step to get charts,without charts we can not move forward.With little knowledge, I figured some simple steps to use NInjaTrader 7
and to get GOMI chart,GOMI METRO can be downloaded from link provided by MT4Trader here http://www.traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/101001-order-flow-volume-profile-trading-4.html#post1133894.This could not be done without the help of fellow boarders.I am using yusi utility for this as external data extractor from nest trader.

download gom.rarhttp://www.traderji.com/energy/100979-crude-oil-help.html#post1132008
don't extract zip files put as shown below

click instrument manager

Ensure AT interface is checked

mt4trader

mt4trader - with order flow- can one enter an up or downmove - the large ones - referring to large bars we see - which happen suddenly - without any rhyme or reason - and they just either fall or move up.

If not, then when such a move is happening - can one determine using order flow - is this move a trap or actual move.

Many times such move happens which as retail trader - one tries to catch by participating and with the same force it reverses trapping trader. (Yes one does go in and out and do make money - but does order flow provide signals to identify such big moves)
in normal conditions we can detect reversal in order flow.
two major reversals are unfinished auction and retail stoploss flush.

some times market react very strongly without any notice in OFA.
this is limitation of OFA.but there is way for it.
TPO and volume profiles gives some important level where markets react violently.
afte studying OFA over a year, i developed a system by attending many trading rooms and combined together for more profitable system.
key important is OFA ,TPO volume profile and multiple OFA charts reduce our risk.
no lagging indicators used. once you master this you never see any indicator

amandeep86

mt4trader ,

Is the lowest Doji candle in 1 st case and highest in second case ,a valid candle for Stop loss Flush order reversal candle ??

Chart is 5TF Crude

Where to enter on close of candle or at market as soon as we see the condition..

Last edited: