Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters

cloudTrader

May I ,I think it it because large orders are of market order type scattered over various ticks so it is better to keep them categorized in some group of tick to see where in between which tick most of these order filled.

0.05 creates too much ladders on candles and then also we try also to find out near which price level most of the order flows,it is cumbersome.so it is better to keep them in group of a tick.
Your viewpoint seems technically sound .. :thumb:

Aman1

ninja trader continuum. I got a demo account by giving email id. they gave user id password.
then as explained by ankur u can get cl live charts.
as soon as u start ninja it wil ask for id and pswd. enter it at that time.

1st apply deltapackage, then volume ladder then mp4. then copy the xml into templates folder-subfolder-charts.
after opening ninja basic chart, then right click and load template-gomi.
Is ninja continuum demo for limited period time?

amandeep86

21 days after email registration.Later on you are free to use, but no live data available.You have to open account with them, if you have external data feed you are free to use it.
what to should be done after 21 days to get crude oil live data ??

I m not comfortable with YUSI utility

Aman1

Which data provider give bid ask data for MCX because I trade only crude. Gfdl claims they give tick data for mcx but is it true bid ask data? esignal is expensive but can be considered as only data vendor for orderflow purpose. So any user having experience with bid ask data for mcx please share his vital experience.