Order Flow and volume profile trading

I want know how many interested and your experience

• Total voters
bro if you seen the whole thread concept is not shared and still 24 pages are gone without concept and it s not one all the members are facing issue and why mt4trader took all the burden some one has to come up and solved the issue and see you mean spoon feed see after the concept is over how many will do this profitably we are here to learn and if some is not getting solved it and now i am able to configured it properly i will help as much possible i can even i can set up on teamview if any one need and orderflow is also available on net and large number of videos and articles on it it means you also seeks spoon feed?
Singhraja,
I second Leonid Commnets.

Just remember the less patient more to loose in markets. As one of the thread mt4trader mentioned he tried for years before he gets into sweet profitable trading system.

be patinet at least mt4trader guiding when ever he gets time even when he is @ outstation.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
aha, finally was able to setup gomi metro.
i was about to reinstall ninja trader. but somehow found out that metro xml was 24 kb, so dowloaded again and new one is 31kb. now it is working properly.
Also found that ninja doesn save realtime data by default.
so went to tools-options-data-tick mark "save real time data as historical"
and also the next one.

blackberry

Thanks Bro somtimes simple things make life very complicated.

Solved in seconds ..............:thumb::thumb::thumb:

BB bro do u know how to zoom out these charts want to see compressed view to mark levels....still struggling
control + up arrow down arrow moves candle horizontally,
Alt+ up arrow down arrow makes candle size different.
For your query put mouse on x axis scroll left right makes candle bigger smaller viewable,adjust it with y axis scrolling

cloudTrader

Dear Friends,

If you want to practice with the Level II data which means Bid/Ask data then there is a website which provides data for the Market Replay feature of Ninja Trader for backtesting your strategies. This data can really help in testing Order Flow.

Note: I have not installed Ninja Trader still so do not have first hand info of experience..

Link: http://marketreplaydata.com/

Happy Trading.

blackberry

C an we backfill data in gomi from yusi/utility?
Backfill easily only 1 minute data as in nest trader but ask bid data not not available in nest trader plus charts so not possible but if system is on from 9:15 to 3:30 and ninja running you can capture all ticks of asks and bids.I tested on yusi

large players uses these ask bid data to find exact resistance support levels.
It is verry difficult to maintain all month data with yusi utility,but we can help each other to give ask bid data offline if someone misses.

I dont know which data provider give level 2 data with timestamp backfill.

Without pain no gain.

Last edited: