Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

this is absurd.... 5300 put is trading at 62...at a discount of 4 points...
nifty is stuck at 5234

linkon7

1 Hour 15 min passed and NF Range is 12 Points :mad: :mad:
I went long at 5333 at 9.30... my sl is at 5331....
almost 1 hr now... my 2 point sl is not hit...

and max it went was 5 points.. from my entry..:mad: :mad:

this is absurd.... 5300 put is trading at 62...at a discount of 4 points...
nifty is stuck at 5234
The status quo will prevail until 1430 and if we manage to hold our heads above 5230 without dipping much perhaps the shorts will cheer us all the way to 5270+. :):). That is based on hope and not on any TA. Anyway, hope is not a strategy. Have a long position with stops at yesterday's low. Expecting the series to close where it opened +/- few points (5276).

Pralhad

I found AW10 post. Here it is

And finally yesterday rating agencies have called Greek bond as Junk. And also brought Portugal in focus now.

Immediate effect is crash in all risky asset - S&P 500 down, FTSE down, Oil down. Emerging mkts down... and run to safety of Gold which is hitting new 30day high and attempting to breakout from 1160/1175 resistance zone.

In our market, are we seeing the formation of right shoulder of H&S pattern ? I will be watching for increse in volume and strength in this leg of fall. IMO, without any doubt we have downward channel in place now and hence trend is down. I won't anticipate much action tomorrow but will be looking forward for Friday's market. Might like to using tomorrow mkt to buildup/adjust my positions and hedges.

Raunak, looking forward for your charts later today.

Happy Trading

linkon7

yesterday somewhere AW10 sir predicted that today action will not be much.
Thanks...! Now I know who is responsible for demoralising the bulls & bears...:D

linkon7

7.5% increase in OI...for a market flat as a carrom board

Status
Not open for further replies.