Nifty Key levels for day traders

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

The yield on 2-year Greek bonds surged to 24.2 percent, while the spread between the Greek 10-year bond and German bunds rose to 847 basis points from Tuesday's 690 basis points.

linkon7

shorted 5200 straddle for 63 points....

BEP 5263 on the upside and 5137 on the down side...

good enough RR ratio
will use NF to hedge incase we gap down or up too badly...

scplindia

US and Europe have retraced back and covered their losses, so tomorrow looks we will be back above 5240.

But the puts building up at 5100, and unwiding at 5200 gives another picture, that we will go down tomorrow, this can change fast, so we have a very bright chance of going up tomorrow.

rajputz

US and Europe have retraced back and covered their losses, so tomorrow looks we will be back above 5240.

But the puts building up at 5100, and unwiding at 5200 gives another picture, that we will go down tomorrow, this can change fast, so we have a very bright chance of going up tomorrow.
Ghee Shakkar ki bari tumhari hai... :eek: :p :eek: :p

linkon7

trend decider for the day is 5235

linkon7

I expected 5240 to be back today, and that has happened, now spain has been downgraded, what next ?????????
Its just the beginning of a new down cycle i think....! IF not anything...crude going above 90$ is enough to spooke our markets...! WE are not falling... we dont want to rise... we just catch hold of a level and trade around it with a 4-5 point band...! :(

Atleast first 30 min has some volatility...Its expiry day...! I think we need lalit Modi inside sebi...Just to spice up the trading....!

Status
Not open for further replies.