Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
4xpipcounter;526145 I mentioned in the other post that containment should be 5373 said:
the market becomes a little unpredictable[/B], and where we can expect some sideways action. The 4-hour tells many stories. The kijun was not hit, and neither was the WS1 (missed by 3 points). The bottom of the cloud was not hit. In spite of the strong close, this all points to a move further south.
The hourly (not posted) is showing a strong bounce off the top of the cloud with the stochastics OS and a perfect cross. That is bullish.
Also, and as per a previous conversation, the candle is approaching the 200 MA on the hourly, and the last time price was above it was Jan. 8th. That is favored to be broken, but I don't know how imminent.
Because of the OS condition on the weekly and the bounce off the top of the cloud, it is still favored that the tenken be hit currently at 5687. That should is shaping up as a strong reversal point. The daily is getting OB. The 200 MA is 5637, and all spikes are allowable, so we could get a move to 5687 during a day, and then a strong move back under 5637 during the same day. That area is shaping us as containment for the next move south.
For now, price is trying to decide what to do with the 4-hour cloud, as it is strong R on the initial approach. Wait for reaction, and then additional latitude will be enabled once the candle has entered the cloud. For now, we travel east until the cloud has been broken into.
Hi, You feel the move south is confirmed or there's a chance of market moving up in say 2 months time.... Did read that market is in unpredictable zone now but just asking to have clarity on my next stand

Any intraday outlook seems unpredictable. solid bounce off the top of the hourly, but coming up on the bottom of the 4-hour.
This is why I said when Monday's move was going to be finished, this market was going sideways.
The one thing that could happen is that we could get a blast through the 4-hour cloud. It's just not likely, for no other reason than history tells us the initial hit on the bottom of the cloud is solid S or R.
The longer term move south is still confirmed. Until something drastically flips on the monthly, that is my view longer term. More medium term the weekly tenken, as posted before, will be hit. Short term, I'm mixed up--lol.

Hi, You feel the move south is confirmed or there's a chance of market moving up in say 2 months time.... Did read that market is in unpredictable zone now but just asking to have clarity on my next stand

BTW, the above scenario for this market is the reason I track many markets (In may case, forex only.) to trade by. If I traded Nifty. I would have ridden it south, then the trip north we had, and then wait for it to get close to 5687 before I would hop the express for the next move south. In other words, wear it out when the points are good, then leave it alone with the exception of it being on the watch list for the next big move.

Dawood

4xPips Bro Shall we hope that the journey towards south had been started in NIFTY. Whats your views. 5520, 5579,5676 Can we expect these levels this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.