Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salvenkat, you are welcome! This is my job, passion, and hobby, all in one.
I hope this shows that the principles of ichimoku cloud or any other solidly ensconced methodology works in all markets. I do not trade Nifty, but the hobby part of this allows me to track Nifty because of the love of what I do, and then you folks that follow it are able to derive a benefit.

4xpips, Thanks a ton for wonderful explanation.. Of late i have become a regular reader of your posts.. and this has kindled in me the long buried interests of learning Ichimoku kinko hyo strategies.. and now that i am spending more time in watching more videos on this strategy...

Regards

can u predict nifty range for 2marrow
Review of : 70001247
as of 17/02/2011
TODAY'S CLOSE 5,546.450
TOMORROW's
PROJECTED HIGH

PROJECTED LOW

BOLLINGER BANDS
CLOSING PRICE:5,546.450
BOLLINGERBAND TOP:
21 DAY MOVING AVERAGE:
BOLLINGERBAND BOTTOM:

Stop loss for longs placed @ 5470-5480 region!!!!!
If 5470 breaks shorts can be added with aggressive short additions @ 5440 and 5420 with a downside target of 5320 in the near term. However with the trend above range is in which the market should stay.

Danwood, don't wish that on me!. I've been saying last week's WR3 was hit, and never (To the best of my knowledge.) back-to-back 3's been hit. 5583 is this week's WR3. We will see it, but again, based on previous experience, not this week.
5374 is containment. In other words that level should "contain" any further dip. It does not mean it will be hit, but price could get real close.

4x now what will be the conclusion regarding nifty tommorrow will it see 5583 or 5374 thanks early for the reply

Nothing has changed concerning the 4-hour chart's OB condition and the fact it is approaching the bottom of the cloud. It simply means a ST correction is due towards 5371. Momentum favors strongly the daily and weekly on the bullish side, which is what is pushing up to a small degree on the 4-hour.
Getting back to the my back-to-back 3's scenario, Friday looks like it is going to be a bearish day.
Having said that, the one thing we know is a correction is imminent. Exactly when it will happen is in question.
If you discern a tad of uncertainty in this forecast, then you are right.

can u predict nifty range for 2marrow

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm hoisting up the white flag on this one. As I am writing, we are about 6 points from the WR3. This is the very first time I have seen this happen where my 3's were hit in back-to-back timeframes.
Now that we have that behind us, I posted the chart which shows a more picturesque view of what to expect, if not today, then the very beginning of next week. The 4-hour has been OB. We are approaching the bottom of the cloud, which is circa 5629. The cloud is fresh, needless to say, as it has never been hit since the UP began. Look for it to contain the move UP, as the correction will begin. The reversal could be strong just like the UP was. It's going to be bumping its head on the bottom of a fresh bearish cloud. For no other reason than knowing my WR3 was hit in back-to-back weeks, would seem to tell me the reversal is going to be strong. That part of it is subject to conjecture.
I will be following Nifty closely next week, because I am now curious for selfish intents and purposes the kind of reaction we will get, as I am a little stunned to witness history live right here at your friendly, Traderji.

Last edited:
HI Mr. 4 Pips.

Firstly, let me tell you that I respect you immensely and hold you in high regard owing to the fact that you are intelligent, can read markets, you are knowledgeable and you do all this for us selflessly like SG sir.

I would like to learn all from you... as I have an affinity for knowledge. .... only that I dont get enough time for I am in service and I always try to take care that I am not harming my employers' interest in a bid to learn markets and acquire the knowledge of charts. Am sure, would learn it even if it take some more time.... need to streamline my life and concentrate on acquiring new skills by cutting down on sleep.....

But then I also need to say that Nifty is actually superior to any technique... It created a record sort of thing, at least for you, by hitting 3's back to back. That's why we say, Nifty is unpredictable and Wierd :)

You know, on this rally from 5222 to 5586, I have been able to catch only 109 pts, all thanks to you.... And i do not grudge on missing out the rest of the points... would like to catch the downfall also but for now, it's wait and watch.

where do you suggest we should go short, AS of now, i personally feel that if we break 5500, I should go short... what's your system saying.

Thanks

Lalit

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm hoisting up the white flag on this one. As I am writing, we are about 6 points from the WR3. This is the very first time I have seen this happen where my 3's were hit in back-to-back timeframes.
Now that we have that behind us, I posted the chart which shows a more picturesque view of what to expect, if not today, then the very beginning of next week. The 4-hour has been OB. We are approaching the bottom of the cloud, which is circa 5629. The cloud is fresh, needless to say, as it has never been hit since the UP began. Look for it to contain the move UP, as the correction will begin. The reversal could be strong just like the UP was. It's going to be bumping its head on the bottom of a fresh bearish cloud. For no other reason than knowing my WR3 was hit in back-to-back weeks, would seem to tell me the reversal is going to be strong. That part of it is subject to conjecture.
I will be following Nifty closely next week, because I am now curious for selfish intents and purposes the kind of reaction we will get, as I am a little stunned to witness history live right here at your friendly, Traderji.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.