Nifty Intraday Pivot Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stocks Murtaza cracks me up. He can sum up your question in one word, and I can't do it in one paragraph.

(2nd paragraph) I wouldn't look to anything imminent as far as the predicted move north happening. If anything we are headed east some more.
Having said that, the WS1 still has not been hit, as it came 3 points short, so I think it needs to be hit. We are still flying in mid air as the 4-hour cloud still hasn't been touched. All these elements are indications of a sideways market now and in the ST future.
The stochastics on the daily is getting ready to flip from OB, but it is not smooth, so that indicates we will need get a move with the daily OB implications, but the tenken at 5377 could very well be hit.
What should be happening is that the current sideways action is producing a base which is getting ready for the final leg UP, before the reversal. I still have the weekly tenken at 5687 on the MT radar until something drastic enough happens to make me change my mind.

4xPips Bro Shall we hope that the journey towards south had been started in NIFTY. Whats your views. 5520, 5579,5676 Can we expect these levels this week.

Now that the downside has completely won the battle, the market is now at a decision point. It came to rest yesterday on top of the weekly cloud again. Simply put, we get a bull candle for Friday, or the view for the weekly tenken gets reevaluated, and we most like will fall through the cloud towards the bottom at 5036. Friday's price action is imperative. I still hold to my original views until it is confirmed they are wrong, so it is favorable we get a bull march on Friday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.