NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamFisher

vinod ji , nifty now @ 4517 . don't we need to change the SL ? or we need to wait till end of the day?
Santhosh, Blindly do not jump in to trade with out understanding the system.
There is a stop loss and its at 4269 indicated by Vinod's post. But on hitting that stop you would reverse the trade to 'Short'.
I am pretty sure you have not understood the system. So please go over atleast couple of initial posts to understand..

HTH

devangan123

you should be sorry for yourself for coming up with such stupidity not once but twice, there's something seriously wrong up there in your cells, just push off and let the guy do his job, better still, understand the meaning of expectancy, backtesting, equity curve etc and then go on and puke in your own thread... with your illogical supports and resistance..
I won't mind ur post because ur language shows how much manners u have but i will post same message after 2 months at same levels , then u will realize.

devangan123

looks like he is more keen on targeting vinod'sir,than proving technicals is right,or he is one heck of a drunk!:D:D
all the best!
p.s:come on people in a year when mf's are giving negative returns he has donated his time & 2000 odd points to the community!

who is drunk ??????

Did i said any thing bad about vinodji or this thread , i just pointed some thing which i saw in last some time and if u think that is a very bad thing then i will pray for ur mind .

Their is difference between targeting and pointing , hope that u may learn with time

KomaL2099

Hi Guys
I have just started and am not completely aware of the system u are following.. is some Partial profit booking advised ... like today we rallied almost 150 points from our buy price .. do I would have booked some ..

vinod your suggestion will help

ANBE SHIVAM

Hi Guys
I have just started and am not completely aware of the system u are following.. is some Partial profit booking advised ... like today we rallied almost 150 points from our buy price .. do I would have booked some ..

vinod your suggestion will help
dear komal
If u want safeguard the profit ( 139 points * 50=6950), u can buy put option of 4500 of nifty for Rs 127*50=6350 ,but upside will be capped.but u can wait for still 50-60 points gain.

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For September 4,

Current position : LONG (at 4380 on 02/09/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4516.80

Profit/Loss in current trade : +136.80 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2091.80 (1955.00+136.80)

Support : 4391
Resistance : 4528

Hold LONG position with SL 4391. If trades below 4391, exit LONG & go SHORT with SL 4528.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Last edited:
NIFTY FUTURE For September 3,

Current position : LONG (at 4380 on 02/09/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4516.80

Profit/Loss in current trade : +136.80 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +2091.80 (1955.00+136.80)

THESE LEVEL ARE FOR SEPTEMBER 04/09/2008
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.