NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Arjit/Dnjedeja,

Its not fair to comment like this. When Vinodji's fabulous system gives profit then, we take it with pride then, why we cry when it gives some losses.

No system in the world is perfect. We should take losses the same way we take profits.

-- Anil
Dear tradengrow,
I was just expressing my view on that as crude is in circuit, there is no intention to critisize the system, as m very old follower of nanodev's great system. I apolize if anybody hearted by my comment. Happy trading !! (saint's famouse quote... "you cannot change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust the sail..")

devangan123

NIFTY FUTURE For September 2,

Profit/Loss in current trade : -66.40 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1984.60 (2051.00-66.40)

Happy Trading.

Vinod
First of all sorry for disturbing you , but u can see, that resistance worked again and now support lies at 1920 - 1880

Sir Technical Analysis works every where not just in stock markets , So some times its better to ignore logic of suggestion and think once again for stock split

Last edited:
First of all sorry for disturbing you , but u can see, that resistance worked again and now support lies at 1920 - 1880

Sir Technical Analysis works every where not just in stock markets , So some times its better to ignore logic of suggestion and think once again for stock split

you should be sorry for yourself for coming up with such stupidity not once but twice, there's something seriously wrong up there in your cells, just push off and let the guy do his job, better still, understand the meaning of expectancy, backtesting, equity curve etc and then go on and puke in your own thread... with your illogical supports and resistance..

L

learn2trade08

looks like he is more keen on targeting vinod'sir,than proving technicals is right,or he is one heck of a drunk!:D:D
all the best!
p.s:come on people in a year when mf's are giving negative returns he has donated his time & 2000 odd points to the community!

you should be sorry for yourself for coming up with such stupidity not once but twice, there's something seriously wrong up there in your cells, just push off and let the guy do his job, better still, understand the meaning of expectancy, backtesting, equity curve etc and then go on and puke in your own thread... with your illogical supports and resistance..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.