NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadodav

Why 4277
SL given is 4284 not 4277
hi,
usually before changing a position, we need to confirm trend change. so we wait to trade market below support for 2-3 minutes or 5-7 points below support. which ever hits first, we change position. I usually place my SL order to change position 7 points below support

Below 4284 for more than 3 mins
how many time it goes below 4284 is not important, it should trade below 2-3 minutes for confirmaion.

Vinod

L

learn2trade08

also can i add another important point.Dear komal,i sincerely hope you do a bit of paper trading before you analyse the system and go live.Trust me this will save you a lot of anxious moments.Please consider this as a humble suggestion.
all the best!

Before posting a question I think you should atleast read 3/4 previous posts??!!

dear vinod ji

we request u to try to give sl of 20 / 25 points so loss may be reduce . today u have reverse your call from long to short from 4277 & sl is 4392 so big gap of 115 points . if it reach their 4392 tomoroww in gap again loss will be there. so we request u to try to reduce sl for small client.

uday

Vinod Sir,

It will be good if you can come up with some logic that will minimize losses even for the sake of profit..What I mean is it does not matter if we gain less points but the loss should be minimal..

nadodav

NIFTY FUTURE For September 2,

Current position : SHORT (at 4284 on 01/09/2008)

Nifty Fut Closed at : 4350.40

Profit/Loss in current trade : -66.40 (as per last closing price)
Net Profit/Loss since thread started : +1984.60 (2051.00-66.40)

Support : 4269
Resistance : 4363

Hold SHORT position with SL 4363. If trades above 4363, exit SHORT & go LONG with SL 4269.

Happy Trading.

Vinod

Status
Not open for further replies.