NIFTY Futures Mechanical Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. surely it will be gap-down opening below support. we will wait till market settles before changing our position. Usually we wait 5 minutes (till 10.00) to allow market settle down. And incase after 5 minutes if market trades above support, we have to wait till it again trades below support for altest two minutes to change position.
Vinodji I am following this trade for some time i guess couple of things which i noted dont want to offend u. anyways all the gains are made in januvary where there was a steep fall.other than that there are no big gains as you are not calculating the brokerages and very important is when it trades in a range it will wipe out ur lot of profits like its doing in august and september I dont know which software ur using even i am using metastock and falcon best thing can be not to trade in the choppy markets and take the call when there is change in the trend for ex we knew market will go up if it crosses 4400 so we should take a buy call above say 4407/4414 that was many trading systems showing the call if it breaks 4200 we can take a sell call and put appropriate stop loss according to the mechanical system.

devangan123

Vinodji I am following this trade for some time i guess couple of things which i noted dont want to offend u. anyways all the gains are made in januvary where there was a steep fall.other than that there are no big gains as you are not calculating the brokerages and very important is when it trades in a range it will wipe out ur lot of profits like its doing in august and september .
Same point i raised in other form to start this profit from zero again and carry forward these 2000 points in a different line as a past profits. Since these 2000 points of profits is carrying a Rosy misleading picture in front of new comers .

My post is not to criticize this thread or system nor my aim is to ignore the great effort of Vinodji for his time , dedication , efforts and capability

But I Seriously think that this profit of 2000 points is misleading and acting like a Advertisement of Tip providers site material .

So some points must be put into notice of a new comer else he or she only see the rosy picture of these 2000 points .

On 23 rd Jan 2008 Total profit of this system was 1255.90 points.

1) And After 23 rd Jan we have changed our positions approx 29 times . It means we have traded total 58 trades here . If we some small trader is trading with one lot of Nifty than his broking and other charges normally RS. 3 per leg means 6 RS per trade (both legs) .

So total brokerage = 58 * 3 = 174

If we deduct this 1255.90 + 174 = 1429.9 from our total booked profit till today means 5th September 2008 which is 1930 (After adjusting today change of position)

So actual Profit comes out to be after 23th Jan 2008

1930 - 1430 = 400 Profits in last 29 Positions in last 7 Months

While calculating this I have assumed that all 58 trades were done at same rate as vinodji had done .

Their is no personal Intention of making mistake in either calculation or number of trades if my calculation has some errors please point it , I will edit as soon i see your post

My aim is just to put some realistic picture in front of any newcomer, because some new member has entered directly into trading after seeing 1800 -1900 of profits and assuming that its very easy to earn out of stock market following this system blindly. By blindly means without following Saint Pivot techniques or any other supportive analysis.

My whole and sole Motive is to alert any newcomer that please give some time to this system use any other supportive techniques while using this valuable mechanical system . Since I know while posting daily Vinodji whole and sole aim is to help traders by using these support and resistance levels here else it is not possible for many of us to share his levels daily with such a discipline.

Regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.