Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

niftyoption

The price pattern reminds you that every movement of importance is but a repetition of similar price movements, that just as soon as you can familiarize yourself with the actions of the past, you will be able to anticipate and act correctly and profitably upon forthcoming movements.

Jesse Livermore

suktam

hi
niftyoption sir,
i have one confusion regarding your system what is role of three ema..
we buy or sell as per simply higher low or lower high chart pattern ...
or is it must for buy price up then higher ema line and sell below lower ema line???
wait for your reply...

niftyoption

hi
niftyoption sir,
i have one confusion regarding your system what is role of three ema..
we buy or sell as per simply higher low or lower high chart pattern ...
or is it must for buy price up then higher ema line and sell below lower ema line???
wait for your reply...
Sear suktam Sir,

in my trading system 3 EMA 's are important ... 21EMA above swing breakout only Buy setup will activate .... 100 EMA below swing failure don't buy any stock .. in my trade system all PA rules applicable .... but i limit only for swing trading , limited candle stick patterns like engulfing , dark cloud , pin bar,hammer like that ...and also trend line breakout ...:)

niftyoption

Markets are designed to allow individuals to look after their private needs and to pursue profit. It's really a great invention and I wouldn't under-estimate the value of that, but they're not designed to take care of social needs.

George Soros

Markets are designed to allow individuals to look after their private needs and to pursue profit. It's really a great invention and I wouldn't under-estimate the value of that, but they're not designed to take care of social needs.

George Soros
Dear friend

After posting now how many rules and all clap to those rules, would it not make sense once to show them in a trading plan and say: Now we have 100 of rules and we use it that way.

Why do I post this?

You follow the rules not to have many TA indicators, but you post houndert of rules to get attention and to tell that this and that is important. Why?

Non of traders does need such an amount of rules as non of traders does need one hounder t of TA indicators.

You very precisely should know that, but you bombarded the thread with trading rules which are not needed. Why?

You told once: Keep trading simple but you come up day by day with rules which should be followed?

Why?

bunti_k23

Dear friend

After posting now how many rules and all clap to those rules, would it not make sense once to show them in a trading plan and say: Now we have 100 of rules and we use it that way.

Why do I post this?

You follow the rules not to have many TA indicators, but you post houndert of rules to get attention and to tell that this and that is important. Why?

Non of traders does need such an amount of rules as non of traders does need one hounder t of TA indicators.

You very precisely should know that, but you bombarded the thread with trading rules which are not needed. Why?

You told once: Keep trading simple but you come up day by day with rules which should be followed?

Why?
:lol::lol::lol: dan always hits the right string......

Status
Not open for further replies.