Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRAY27

Dear friend

After posting now how many rules and all clap to those rules, would it not make sense once to show them in a trading plan and say: Now we have 100 of rules and we use it that way.

Why do I post this?

You follow the rules not to have many TA indicators, but you post houndert of rules to get attention and to tell that this and that is important. Why?

Non of traders does need such an amount of rules as non of traders does need one hounder t of TA indicators.

You very precisely should know that, but you bombarded the thread with trading rules which are not needed. Why?

You told once: Keep trading simple but you come up day by day with rules which should be followed?

Why?
:lol::lol::lol: dan always hits the right string......

Dear Moderator,

I have opened this thread to encourage some of the senior traders near to my area to contribute there methods and idea's but, Now a days TJ is a place for fight and redicule ...

From this day onwards i will not open any Thread...

Thankful to all the members who contributed to this thread !!!!

Hence forth Please close the thread

Last edited:

niftyoption

Dear friend

After posting now how many rules and all clap to those rules, would it not make sense once to show them in a trading plan and say: Now we have 100 of rules and we use it that way.

Why do I post this?

You follow the rules not to have many TA indicators, but you post houndert of rules to get attention and to tell that this and that is important. Why?

Non of traders does need such an amount of rules as non of traders does need one hounder t of TA indicators.

You very precisely should know that, but you bombarded the thread with trading rules which are not needed. Why?

You told once: Keep trading simple but you come up day by day with rules which should be followed?

Why?
Dear Brother ,

i posted famous traders and research persons quotations and rules or principles .... definitely trade system should be simple ...

in my entire experience around 28 years i saw many up and downs ...
years back i read some quotations and i know about that quote in knowledge level in my mind ... but after crash ... in my introspection i understand that point is really not in my understanding level .... and also next step ... application level .... point is you must bring that in application level ...that is very very important ....

ex: if one person telling that " trend line " very important in trading
i read that and in my knowledge level it is there but in understanding level you have to study trend line and practice that and bring positives in to trading is vital ...

if write on trend line article in this thread ... but in my using i may be failure for my application level problems ... but a new or any member may be use it simply and get wonderful result in his trading we don't know brother ...

repeatedly we think about those important subjects after some time ideas will come ....

if i know that knowledge but i may not capable of using that issue in trading but a new person in this forum may use that information and it may be vital point also we don't know that .....

we are all know every point in trading but .... in trading 99 % of the forum members are failure or trading with hiccups ...that point i know ....

if i discus one point .... other person may be understand his mistake and correct it ... that may be vital for his trading we don't know .....

successful and famous traders wrote in there books or articles or interviews they said use basics and made simple trading systems .....

we know those things very long back .... but we are failure or partial success in trading why ? we are having ego or application level problem ?

so some points we think it is useless , but some person use it excellent way ...

better i will concentrate on my trading again

ok Dan ... brother you have given a good advise to me .. thank you very much
all the best TJ Members ...:thumb:

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Thank you XRAY27 & Niftyoption,

You both guys contributed the good things in this thread and in another threads.

You were keeping me in the correct line of technical & psychological importance of the trading journey.

And at the same time, i can understand your pains also.

All the best for your trading career.

Thank you guys. I will miss this thread. :mad:

RAAMAKANT

Thank you XRAY27 & Niftyoption,

You both guys contributed the good things in this thread and in another threads.

You were keeping me in the correct line of technical & psychological importance of the trading journey.

And at the same time, i can understand your pains also.

All the best for your trading career.

Thank you guys. I will miss this thread. :mad:
Now what happened to you ? :confused:

Why this Thanksgiving ceremony ? :eek:

amitrandive

Dear Brother ,

i posted famous traders and research persons quotations and rules or principles .... definitely trade system should be simple ...

in my entire experience around 28 years i saw many up and downs ...
years back i read some quotations and i know about that quote in knowledge level in my mind ... but after crash ... in my introspection i understand that point is really not in my understanding level .... and also next step ... application level .... point is you must bring that in application level ...that is very very important ....

ex: if one person telling that " trend line " very important in trading
i read that and in my knowledge level it is there but in understanding level you have to study trend line and practice that and bring positives in to trading is vital ...

if write on trend line article in this thread ... but in my using i may be failure for my application level problems ... but a new or any member may be use it simply and get wonderful result in his trading we don't know brother ...

repeatedly we think about those important subjects after some time ideas will come ....

if i know that knowledge but i may not capable of using that issue in trading but a new person in this forum may use that information and it may be vital point also we don't know that .....

we are all know every point in trading but .... in trading 99 % of the forum members are failure or trading with hiccups ...that point i know ....

if i discus one point .... other person may be understand his mistake and correct it ... that may be vital for his trading we don't know .....

successful and famous traders wrote in there books or articles or interviews they said use basics and made simple trading systems .....

we know those things very long back .... but we are failure or partial success in trading why ? we are having ego or application level problem ?

so some points we think it is useless , but some person use it excellent way ...

better i will concentrate on my trading again

ok Dan ... brother you have given a good advise to me .. thank you very much
all the best TJ Members ...:thumb:
Dear Moderator,

I have opened this thread to encourage some of the senior traders near to my area to contribute there methods and idea's but, Now a days TJ is a place for fight and redicule ...

Xray and Nifty option

I think both of you have seen numerous ups and downs in your trading career to be bothered by trivial issues.

Do you think there is any need for justifying your systems to anyone if they are working well for you?

Your bank account and lifestyle are the two things which justify your trading systems and hard work.

Please continue educating us and continue this thread.
:thumb:

bunti_k23

Now what happened to you ? :confused:

Why this Thanksgiving ceremony ? :eek:
:lol:a single constructive criticism and people surrendered .althogh niftyoption explained it in a more polite way , dont know abt dan if he satisfied with the given answer .everyone wants to be on the right side :)but the tolerance level is very low for a single criticism . Was nt expecting this sudden reaction frm xray27 , i think it was just a adrenaline rush to give the answer.

RAAMAKANT

There were few thanks in due. So I offered them. :lol:

I can understand your frustration for the issue get solved and this thread run smooth again. I appreciate your intention. :clapping:
Ohh ! my bad then.
But from last few days weather is not good.
Everyone expected the start of a healthy season but
instead of that getting storm, thunderbolts, eruption and explosion everywhere. So worried......

praveen taneja

Dear Moderator,

BRO WHAT IS GOING ON IN TJ REALLY I DONT KNOW BUSY SO COME LESS AT FORUM BUT THINK AGAIN YOU WERE DOING GOOD WORK BY HELPING MANY MEMBERS LIKE ME AND ( REASON I DONT KNOW) WHATEVER REASON IS PLEASE DONT CLOSE THE THREAD MISTAKE OF SOMEONE AND PAIN TO OTHERS THATS NOT GOOD:confused::confused: GOD BLESS US ALL JAI RAM JI KI THINK AGAIN

Catch22

It may well have been a communication problem .Certain times a particular opinion might mean different to different folks. An advice would have been given with good intentions .Just as ,various indicators can mean well and play out in different ways .Good for one and may not work for others .In the end it is ‘Mind at play’ ‘It is ‘within.’.
Somatung , reminds /compares well with a very skilled surgeon ,a part of my family [Mine has three generations of doctors ‘and 2 generations have left their mark ,in the society, from paternal side ] Each is good professionally but world apart in nature .There would be strong discussions and” lightening and storm ‘ [Ramakant’s words I borrow] But nonetheless had the highest regard and deep Love for each other . I hope the analogy compares well here , in this context.

At the end we are all a part of big , huge trading family .With equal measure of similarities and dissimilarities .
Xray and Nifty options , If you like sharing and are enjoying ,please do continue .
May there be peace .
Happy trading !

Status
Not open for further replies.