Learning Group -VIJAYWADA

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSM

Great post Catch!! And a great example as well.

Xray and Nifty options, do continue with your post. What Dan has said, can be taken personally (to hit the ego/mind) or can be taken objectively (Hey, what Dan said, and it makes sense. Now how can I use it in my trading) I too post in my thread different strategies that I like or would like to comeback to, and it is not necessary that they all be applied in one single strategy, but can help to frame a few techniques to be used in different market conditions. (Just to give an analogy of cricket - the batsman would adapt his technique for pace/spin/swing bowling, seaming, flat, bouncing or breaking track providing turn)

When we post, we open ourselves to criticism, as this is a public platform. But as much as you give (contribute here) what also matters is how much you take back from it (feedback/criticism) By posting, I have learnt as much as I have tried to contribute. So carry on with your good work. And see how you can use the feedback in a constructive manner. Dan can be blunt, but he has no ill will for you - just think of him as the Doctor with a big needle (Only he will not give you a candy, before he give you an injection - just to continue with the example of Doctors from Catch) . :) :) :) My two cents.

It may well have been a communication problem .Certain times a particular opinion might mean different to different folks. An advice would have been given with good intentions .Just as ,various indicators can mean well and play out in different ways .Good for one and may not work for others .In the end it is ‘Mind at play’ ‘It is ‘within.’.
Somatung , reminds /compares well with a very skilled surgeon ,a part of my family [Mine has three generations of doctors ‘and 2 generations have left their mark ,in the society, from paternal side ] Each is good professionally but world apart in nature .There would be strong discussions and” lightening and storm ‘ [Ramakant’s words I borrow] But nonetheless had the highest regard and deep Love for each other . I hope the analogy compares well here , in this context.

At the end we are all a part of big , huge trading family .With equal measure of similarities and dissimilarities .
Xray and Nifty options , If you like sharing and are enjoying ,please do continue .
May there be peace .
Happy trading !

XRAY27

Hi,

Amit,Catch 22,praveen taneja,Ramakant,bunti 23,simplebuthard,DSM,..

i have made Niftyoption sir to through some light on his system..he is presenting his energies to the forum,never expected some thing like this from senior Tj member...some what feeling hurt for Niftyoption sir...

Amit !! you said nice words.."Your bank account and lifestyle are the two things which justify your trading systems and hard work".

i got no right to drag a person to be ill treated..

So wanted to close the thread...not make this next battle field

Criticism and ridicule are two different things...iam seeing the second thing,which no one can answer...

Criticism :the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes.

Ridicule :the subjection of someone or something to contemptuous and dismissive language or behaviour.

Last edited:

niftyoption

Dear Amit,Catch 22,praveen taneja, Ramakant, bunti 23, simplebuthard, DSM,.

thank you very much for your affection on me ....

but today once again i learned a repeated lesson ...

thank you very much for your great support ......

especially i am grateful to XRAY27 Sir.... for his guidance and affection and support ....

Well, it seems that dear XRAY27 has lost his nerves, as my post was not even pointed in his direction. If he took it personally, then why? I not even have used any language which is not on the level to be written even in any good post. So the reaction of dear XRAY27 throws question on the table I not will look at in a deeper way, as I got an e-mail about some thing I am not sure about.

Any way: I am some times surely a bit blunt, but I have no ill will against Niftyoption, as dear DSM told. No idea what the problem of dear XRAY27 in this case is, as Niftyoption exactly six minutes later has posted thoughts on my post in a clear and kind way. As dear XRAY27 post that he has 22 years of experience and Niftyoption posts that he has 27 years of experience, I guess both know what trading is and how to handle such a post of mine.

All have a nice weekend / Dan :)

XRAY27

Well, it seems that dear XRAY27 has lost his nerves, as my post was not even pointed in his direction. If he took it personally, then why? I not even have used any language which is not on the level to be written even in any good post. So the reaction of dear XRAY27 throws question on the table I not will look at in a deeper way, as I got an e-mail about some thing I am not sure about.

Any way: I am some times surely a bit blunt, but I have no ill will against Niftyoption, as dear DSM told. No idea what the problem of dear XRAY27 in this case is, as Niftyoption exactly six minutes later has posted thoughts on my post in a clear and kind way. As dear XRAY27 post that he has 22 years of experience and Niftyoption posts that he has 27 years of experience, I guess both know what trading is and how to handle such a post of mine.

All have a nice weekend / Dan :)
Dear Dan !!!

I got a nice feeling on you... and also great respect ..my experience is 7 years not 22 years... as far as my remembrance i never said that in the forum ,my age itself is 33years :D
with experience of day trading future thread.. i thought it will become another battle ground... so just posted like this...you may be blunt...kindly change the tone this is what i request... :)

ya !!!nifty option sir..has 27 years.. of experience

Last edited:
Dear Dan !!!

I got a nice feeling on you... and also great respect ..my experience is 7 years not 22 years... as far as my remembrance i never said that in the forum ,my age its self is 33years :D
with experience of day trading future thread.. i thought it will become another battle ground... so just posted like this...you may be blunt...kindly change the tone this is what i request... :)

ya !!!nifty option sir..has 27 years.. of experience
Your wish will be accepted as far as I even recognize it when I post (as over here we talk straight to each others and are used to that), kindly move on with the thread and take care. All my respect to you / Dan :)

XRAY27

Your wish will be accepted as far as I even recognize it when I post (as over here we talk straight to each others and are used to that), kindly move on with the thread and take care. All my respect to you / Dan :)
Thanks Dan for the kind words

Now it is left to Niftyoption sir, to respond...now... :)

enjoy the week end...

Status
Not open for further replies.