Indicator-Free, Stress-Free Trading

ayush2020

THIS IS FOR U FROM CS BHASIN
1) To start with it is simple but be cautious go only with small lots.
2) A step ahead u need to have a software.
3) After u get the software, then come on the forum or contact me, I will suggest you some simple trick which are successfully tested ones.
OK. Thanks.
hii cs bhasin,
can i know some basics which r already tested with good accuracy??? im having the software !!

marimuthu13

Wish you could have read the statement properly before replying... He talked about consistently getting 200 nifty points per month... it doesn't translate to daily gain of 10 nifty points... It's completely possible to achieve that 200-wala target... many traders in this forum is making it consistently... but they donot come in the open to declare that... :)

and better not add sarcasm when you donot even understand basic statements...[/QUOT

Thank you Mr.PGDIMES, I was about to reply his query regarding 10 point in a day, but you had given exact reply to him..

THIS IS FOR U FROM CS BHASIN
1) To start with it is simple but be cautious go only with small lots.
2) A step ahead u need to have a software.
3) After u get the software, then come on the forum or contact me, I will suggest you some simple trick which are successfully tested ones.
OK. Thanks.
thnx in advance, nd can u suggest which software we shd have nd how to get it?

Attaching my marking on the chart.. Specially the first pattern. I see it as test of red line. Hence it is a variation of pattern II. Due to momentum price went above this, but during test of the breakout, it failed and price came back in the previous zone. As far as I see, Pattern III is continuation pattern, whereas Pattern II is reversal. (ofcourse I am assuming that on the left side of chart price showed a bullish trend. It could be very well that it showed downtrend, and we had 2 whipsaw around the redline. In that case, I will agree with marking it as pattern III).

Hope I am correct.

(This typically happens in first touch of important level where high momentum does take the price above the red line, and we don't see clear M pattern but a variation of it.).

To start with, I will suggest new traders to take Prev days High / Low as the RED line. If price has to show up-trend in daily timeframe (i.e. TF that big players are focuisng on), then we must see new high today ..and if it has to remain in range, then Prev Days high/low will act as boundry. During the day, most of the time price does test prev days range to test the mood of market participants today - Does majority want market to trend or they are not bothered hence let it remains in a range. If it has remain as range bound day, then we should see M or W pattern, else we should see break of PHOD/PLOD levels, then retracement to check if the breakout is accepted by all participants..and then continuation of move upward.

Is my suggestion OK or you have some other price level in mind.

Happy PA Trading.

first of all thnx 4 ur precious time, but i m really sorry to tell u dat i cud nt u'stand what all u were trying to convey, i m new to dis art of share tradind, so will u plz explain u in bit more simple langauge, i m really sorry if i m offending u, but wil be luking fwd to a more clearer strategy from ur side, thnx nd regards in advance

rkkarnani

Problem is that patterns are subjective, Indicators are less subjective.

And BTW your eyes see only those things which your brain knows!!
And what does our brain know,: It can be N number of things, from a reading an article in ET telling the market will rise, the TA class we attended and maybe even the views of Ramesh Damani we heard on TV, or even a recent post by ST ..... anything foremost in our mind at that moment will tend to colour our perception about a Chart!! We are inclined to ignore the glaring signs in a chart that a Trend is about to change just becoz at that moment the foremost in our mind was Ramesh Damani telling us that the Trend will continue...!!! It requires a lot of discipline and concentration to avoid such misreading of charts. And not an easy task to attain it, atleast I still do struggle at times with chart readings because of these shortcomings... :eek:

trader.trends

Have read a couple of posts on the first page and looks like this is going to be a superhit thread. One can use Line charts instead of candlestick or bar charts. Idea behind using line charts is, it will be easier to spot M and W patterns mentioned on the first page.
I second that. Use the line chart to spot the pattern then move over to the candle stick to find the precise entry exit price.