Indicator-Free, Stress-Free Trading

summasumma

hmmm...didn't know that...will have to ask one of the mods to edit it for me then...
Naaa.. you can EDIT a post after any number of days...only criteria is that you should be the owner of that post... so no issues...

Just eager to know, this upcoming trading system suites better for the intraday or for positional? (If you want it to be secret for sometime, its fine :D )

summasumma

can you spot the patterns?

This is my view... :)

I have seen some pattern within another pattern...but didnt marked it...
This reminding me of my elliot waves marking longtime back though i dont understand bit of it :rofl:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SavantGarde

Pride.... I'll be damned....You did this so easily.....

Ok...Ok... Let me explain....In the Canteen thread... one of those posts where I happen to mention....PA while writing about how I got started with trading in 2004.... I wasn't in a bit prepared in terms of how to explain PA.. when all the queries were hurled... at me .. where some thought perhaps it was a software.. or something...and I was like... Oh..no how do I explain this thing to folks here... through endless scratching of my head (No Dandruff) :) embarked on live Demo... to make it easier on myself... but I guess it backfired... and ballooned into a fiasco.... of the sort which I hope never to repeat again..ever...:)

Looking at those Zig Zag White lines in the first post.... and guess what....it was like the eureka moment....

It is exactly how I observe the price on the terminal.... and those White Zig Zags... are what gets retained in my memory while I am concentrating.... on the price movement.... it is almost like a chart in my mind... & then comes the Bid & Ask... where I jump in or out of a Trade....

Wowwy.... Pride all these months I was breaking my head over How to lick this thing of explaining.... and here I saw it in the first Post of yours....in hindsight I realise this now... that perhaps I never attempted to translate what was their in my mind on the Chart... the way you did.....

Thanks A Ton Pride

SG

Great going....pride. Your way of explaining the support/resistance ( red line ) and pivots and zig-zacks ( white line patterns) will make these concepts very easy to understand and use in trading.....

I always felt that lot of beginners need something simple which they can understand and trade in real time to make money rather than understanding 15 heavy systems and looking for 10 more to take a trading decision. Your thread seems to be a thread which will give something simple to the traders on which they can trade confidently....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

marimuthu13

Great going....pride. Your way of explaining the support/resistance ( red line ) and pivots and zig-zacks ( white line patterns) will make these concepts very easy to understand and use in trading.....

I always felt that lot of beginners need something simple which they can understand and trade in real time to make money rather than understanding 15 heavy systems and looking for 10 more to take a trading decision. Your thread seems to be a thread which will give something simple to the traders on which they can trade confidently....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

Nicely said ST.. I was trading in share market for last two years by getting tips from so many sites and ultimately lost heavily, last two months, I was keep searching to find a some suitable system which can give 70 to 80% success rate, here also I ultimately failed as i was not able to establish any system (though so many systems are floating around TJ)..Hope my search ends here and hoping for the best (as usual)

PS;
I trade only in NIFTY FUTURE & I wonder whether any one can get 200 odd points per month on consistent basis. ( 10 points/per day)