Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

The market has had a great rally in the last few months after testing levels around 4500. Especially in the last few days, the market was like a dream if you were long. But are we coming to the end of this rally???? at least for the short term???I believe so. That's why this post. MOST of the people wont agree with me regarding this. But I expect correction or even a crash to kick in next week itself. I have a lot of reason to believe that. It is very difficult to explain a few things. But there are some patterns emerging which are pretty much easy to post. I'm posting a few of those patterns or charts here which support my belief. I am very much aware of the fact that Predicting the market moves is almost like "foolishness or Impossible". But I'm daring to predict that the market will start to correct from next week (December first week onwards). May be from Monday or Tuesday itself. I know that most of you people are extremely good at analyzing the market and the current market situation. You might have seen the patterns I'm posting. They're silly but effective patterns. Please think about these charts for a while and if you feel that "this is just absurd" please throw these ideas into waste basket.

I expect the market to test at least 5330-5250 range by the end of January 2013. Most probably the target should come before the end of Jan itself. Levels around 4950 is also possible in the next few months. Just my inference after reading the charts. I'm posting it here for those if they haven't realized these possibilities. Let's wait and see if there is any correction happening in the coming days??

NOTE: The chart with this post shows the Bearish Gartley pattern

Attachments