Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

TradeJoker

Dear Fellow Members, Please avoid posting your trade logs in this thread. I've repeatedly requested you'll in several posts not to do this. Sanity of this thread is lost once it gets cluttered. I'm including this in the 'rules of the thread'. I request you'll not to violate this.
Ok sir.. but wondering are u not from shiv sena..:confused:
:D ST ... i know what u mean. but prada is just requesting not to post trade logs.

prada

USD/INR- LTP-55.14

INR should see short term appreciation with the near term top being formed for USD . Expected levels in the near term 53.5-53.8. Equity markets will remain range bound with a slight positive bias until USD/INR bottoms out.

SEVEN STAR

As long Spot trades below 5670... Trend is down according to me looking at minimum short term level of around 5520...Lower top at 5776 and the bottom made at 5547 below earlier bottom of 5580.
Had a chance to short at around 5640...will hold till spot close above 5670.. thanks Mr. Prada.

SEVEN STAR

This is what i derive out of Spot Nifty chart analysis
I beg your pardon Mr. Prada. to post my TA.. hope you or your beloved followers will not mind it.
I took the privilege to do so because this thread relates to Nifty
From September it is very unfortunate nifty moved in very very tight range there is something behind it let us understand it first.. and technically (it is nightmare for TA.)when any component is not for trade have to be understood ...as a trader have to change the tactics and trade accordingly... Please look back your posts relates to Nifty I can clearly make out you are confused ... it is not your mistake it is because of the trend.. best of TA could not made anything of it in these 4 months for sure..let us agree as TA..

As for as the Title of your thread goes it is related to Nifty i hardly see you posting anything which gives any specific Technical trend on Nifty
Hope you take this seriously and be honest to update to the potential of the Title of the thread.
I have nothing to gain out of this post wish as a fellow trader and member of TJ you would take my comments in proper sense..

Last edited:

prada

Seven Star, I fail to understand what you really need? I've very clearly explained the whole market movement in the first post of this thread. That should act a guiding reference to the whole market behaviour and the underlying trend for the next 5 years. Let me simply my language so that it is easy for you to understand. In the bigger picture we are currently witnessing a bear market rally and setting our selves up for a bull slaughter. The question is when/where does it start? If you had read my first post clearly, I was looking at a potential top close to 5450, initially which did act as stiff resistance and finally gave way due to liquidity gush. The second possibility I looked at was a top close to 5850-5950. The rally has now failed at 5815. However I still don't rule out the possibility of market testing the recent highs as long as the lower end of the channel holds. When uncertainty prevails, I look at currency movement for cues to track the equity. At the moment it points towards slight bullishness for equities in the near term.

This is what i derive out of Spot Nifty chart analysis
I beg your pardon Mr. Prada. to post my TA.. hope you or your beloved followers will not mind it.
I took the privilege to do so because this thread relates to Nifty
From September it is very unfortunate nifty moved in very very tight range there is something behind it let us understand it first.. and technically (it is nightmare for TA.)when any component is not for trade have to be understood ...as a trader have to change the tactics and trade accordingly... Please look back your posts relates to Nifty I can clearly make out you are confused ... it is not your mistake it is because of the trend.. best of TA could not made anything of it in these 4 months for sure..let us agree as TA..

As for as the Title of your thread goes it is related to Nifty i hardly see you posting anything which gives any specific Technical trend on Nifty
Hope you take this seriously and be honest to update to the potential of the Title of the thread.
I have nothing to gain out of this post wish as a fellow trader and member of TJ you would take my comments in proper sense..