Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Stock trendy

Dear Fellow Members, Please avoid posting your trade logs in this thread. I've repeatedly requested you'll in several posts not to do this. Sanity of this thread is lost once it gets cluttered. I'm including this in the 'rules of the thread'. I request you'll not to violate this.
At least i kept this thread alive.. i stopped posting my trades because of the instruction by Mr.Prada the Thread owner .. all most active participation by other members are also discontinued because of his conditions .. it is free country and TJ is an excellent forum to share traders views.. and it is not compulsory to start a new thread to post views by fellow members.. surely it should be objectionable if i post irrelevant or insane subjects in what way my posting where objected by the thread owner when he himself have posted his trading positions in some of his earlier posts..
I really taken by surprise when Mr. Prada referred his First post in which he had indicated the expected move of Nifty that was on August 2012 when Nifty was trading around 5350 levels ...Unbelievably his given levels are up to the mark.. no dispute in that later part of his analyses are vague and shabby wish Mr. Prada update his TA according to the present conditions of the market and allow others too engage in meaning full debate..
I am not surly interested in posting my trade though i don't gain anything or loose anything out of it..

trade4putuval

I am not surly interested in posting my trade though i don't gain anything or loose anything out of it..
I do not agree with this point! First check all your posts in this thread!

From reading your posts, it is very clear that you lose sleep if you do not write something against the TA. Agreed that you do not agree with TA and that you can make money without TA too, but you are hell bound on proving your point. And yes, we heard it, now move on!!!

You gain pleasure by proving that TA is useless when your trade goes green. Can you see any other posts in this thread of a similar nature?

You must accept that for some people, TA is passion and they are sharing the same with others. If you understand that, you will stop writing posts against TA in this post.

If you do not like TA, there are many other threads which does not follow TA. Post your findings there. I am sure there will be lot of people who wishes to trade based on non-TA. All the best!

trade4putuval

Expected ..mouthpiece of Prada..to answer..i am happy to bring you back to post something in this dead thread..keep it alive dear friend R Putuval
:rofl: No Thanks! I will be back when this thread is free of egoists like you!

prada

Nifty update: Nifty is close to its first resistance at 5747 which coincides with the falling trendline marked in the chart. This should provide stiff resistance for the benchmark index. Failure to move(close) above that decisively should see nifty falling back to test the lower end of the channel , thereby making it once again go range bound. However, Breakout above the falling trendline should potentially give nifty its first target-5850. I've been maintaining a bullish tone ever since nifty failed to breach the lower channel after multiple attempts. This near term bullish view will get negated once the lower channel is decisively breached.

megapixel

Nifty has gone mad .....a complete breakout.

Looks like approaching 6000 at the year end to set benchmark....or big landslide is awaiting..

I'm not entering into position without a signal....

josh1

Nifty has gone mad .....a complete breakout.

Looks like approaching 6000 at the year end to set benchmark....or big landslide is awaiting..

I'm not entering into position without a signal....
Yes... It is difficult to enter in the middle of the trend. However, traditionally market peaks around February +- 1 month.

a1b1trader

Hi josh
Haven't read your analysis with chart with trendlines since long.
Please post one if possible.
Thanks

a1b1trader

Yes you are right. At Diwali it will be either recent top or recent bottom. (recent means last 2-4 months)
And after in next 7-15 days it may be just opposite, as of Diwali.
So there is a possibility that we may see both levels, top and bottom, in this series.
Hi friends
A post written on 2.11.12