Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

megapixel

:confused: as you yesterday wrote:

CE's at this moment !!!

forget it ....just look ....in last two trading days traders brought down nifty from green to red so easily.

market is full of put-ers now ...until miracle happens there is no way Caller's can ride....

Did a miracle happen now? :D:)
I got buy signal from my system :)

raging bulls ....bull failed in last 2 days ...but won today

Bullish now ...I'm going Long till Dec expiry. ....minimum 30 points target....(no SL .... no hedging ...no Bull Spread ...pure Vanila directional CALL)

how is this Buy ?

Last edited:

DanPickUp

I got buy signal from my system

how is this Buy ?
As good as your system is.:)

and I am sure you have a good system.

I was waiting for an up move in Nifty and expected to see it a bit earlier. Now lets see how far it goes. For the moment it looks fine and if the stupids from the war between Hamas and Israelis do not go more extreme as they already are on both sides, the day should close also positive in the Dow.

Good trading

DanPickUp

Stock trendy

Booked all at 92.. 30 points gain..per Lot it's 50% profit on investment :thumb:
Look at the risk i took by buying 5700 Ce..at average price of 9.30 might go wrong too .......There is all the possibility of Nifty swing minimum 100 points from the low of 5550....first level 5650.. that is what i am looking to book 50% profit and then momentum continues will hold my long positions by moving my stop.. book profit on percentage basis and maintain stop loss....
The funny part is in my earlier posts on my trade just before this i made more than 50% profit no one commented.. for it .. when i posted the next trade when it hit my SL. there are some postmortem view ..welcome...friends :rofl:
No complaints.. i know the other side of human nature... and that is very true......:clapping:
count on my 10 trades..:thumb: I have Guts to post it

Stock trendy

Trendy,

Can you put SL and Target both at the same time ? I guess one order can be placed at one time.

How do you manage both together ? bracket order is not yet available
I do not put my sell order in advance only SL will be in place
i have stated the targets..of 18 to 20 will book profits according to the need and the momentum of the market..
My expected 1st target spot at around 5640 and then 5670
have profitable trading day...:thumb: