Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

DanPickUp

It Is not a challenge but it is a request ..is there any one who have the guts just only post continually 10 times of their trading levels buy or sell Nifty Feature what ever they think positional, short term or intraday if they even have 50% success ratio i agree they are truly worthy to be fallowed
There is no need of displaying charts or any other lengthy commentary about world market economy.. so on... it is useless to hundred and thousands of mute traders who are followers of some one here in TJ to put up a trade still there is some possibility.
Understand the seriousness of it... i am sure there is no way that some one can be held responsible for these kind of irresponsible display of half knowledge statements.
I wish fellow members take it seriously whenever they state their view there is some possibility some one just one out of many thousands may take up a trade who believe your views honestly and fallow........
We be honest whenever we give our view let us not to make TJ a practice pitch to test our ability
Dear Stock trendy

As a child you learned to look to the right and to the left side before you crossed any busy street. Streets which never stop being busy and so you always have to be prepared for any car coming from any side. Like any market today.

Your post now gives the impression that this is no point and only traders which go for: "Now I go because I may make it" are the big boys.

I am not sure if you really are on the right path as most of all the best investors and traders, include Warren Buffet and Sorros, are always hedged in some way.

Good trading and learning

DanPickUp

It Is not a challenge but it is a request ..is there any one who have the guts just only post continually 10 times of their trading levels buy or sell Nifty Feature what ever they think positional, short term or intraday if they even have 50% success ratio i agree they are truly worthy to be fallowed
There is no need of displaying charts or any other lengthy commentary about world market economy.. so on... it is useless to hundred and thousands of mute traders who are followers of some one here in TJ to put up a trade still there is some possibility.
Understand the seriousness of it... i am sure there is no way that some one can be held responsible for these kind of irresponsible display of half knowledge statements.
I wish fellow members take it seriously whenever they state their view there is some possibility some one just one out of many thousands may take up a trade who believe your views honestly and fallow........
We be honest whenever we give our view let us not to make TJ a practice pitch to test our ability
I hope someone will take up this task, because the group which posts such levels is fairly large. By taking up this task , will atleast prove that they themselves believe in those levels.

Rish

I hope someone will take up this task, because the group which posts such levels is fairly large. By taking up this task , will atleast prove that they themselves believe in those levels.
I don't think somebody will take up the task, because, why somebody should prove his skill if he is doing right trade or shake of thanks button ! ! ! ! !

Stock trendy

Dear Stock trendy

As a child you learned to look to the right and to the left side before you crossed any busy street. Streets which never stop being busy and so you always have to be prepared for any car coming from any side. Like any market today.

Your post now gives the impression that this is no point and only traders which go for: "Now I go because I may make it" are the big boys.

I am not sure if you really are on the right path as most of all the best investors and traders, include Warren Buffet and Sorros, are always hedged in some way.

Good trading and learning

DanPickUp
I welcome your comment.. and agree to some extent .. where i disagree with you is ......
There is basic instinct most of living things on earth for example.. a chick which comes out of egg picks up its first food by the same way how the mother does.. a chilled sucks milk soon after the birth from mother without any teaching we all know its instinct to survive.........
Rest other routine of life of course we learn from others to protect ourselves.
As for as trading goes the loss of wealth/money we ignore many aspects irrespective of losses many many traders keep indulge in trading what does it highlights .......i wish some learned and experience people could give proper reason to it..
I am not referring to basic instinct Movie

SexyTrader

I am not referring to basic instinct Movie
I love the movie 'Basic Instinct' :thumb: Such a wonderful movie I must say ;)

I love trading as much as I love basic instinct :cool: