Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

megapixel

don't put too much technical details .... please put summary / conclusion at the last. There are varieties of readers ! ...technical / non technical ....don't scare away non technical traders :)

trade4putuval

Dear trade4putuval:
I really appreciate your sincere efforts in posting your TA.
My serious question to you is at the end of the day do you make profitable trade consistently.
Basically i am not a technical indicator follower..i read some where that using too many technical Indicators are not a correct method of trading.. wish to hear your comment ..
No offence please..
My target 5580 achieved posted on 14th
I cannot say I make profitable trades everyday.

But yes I follow my indicators! Once a stock matches all the indicators for a trade, I follow the 30 minutes religiously. In other words, i time my trade based on the overbought and oversold status of that stock in 30 minutes. When I find that another stock in my watch list has entered a favorable position for trading, I exit the current trade in whatever profit it is.

That way, I do not keep my positions for too long and I can use my margins across the list of stocks I have identified as potential trades. Also, I cannot sit and watch the trades for the whole day, so in the middle of my job, I visit google finance and check which of my potential trades is ready to rock. I enter that trade accordingly.

So on an average, I make 2K to 5K per trade. If I had waited for my target, I would have earned some 10K to 15K, but my job does not allow me to track the market from 9 to 3 continuously, so I hop around my basket and make shorter profits. And if a trade does not go in my favour, I exit on however higher loss I am in, because I am optimistic that the loss in a particular trade will be covered in some other trades.

Last but least, I have started earning after I learned and applied all these strategies in combination. Whenever I tried only one strategy, I always run into loss. My loss from 2005 to 2011-12FY stands at 14.5 lakhs :(. So I have seen the worst side of the market too, which was the main reason for my serious venture into technical trading.

trade4putuval

are you a distant relative to einstien :D , then what about the replies, comments, discussion which follows your post , how to avoid it :confused:

if u have your own thread , then why dont you post in that thread itself , i am sure your followers will participate there too, then make a kichdi of this thread.
First thing, I am not posting predictions in this post. So if you think of my post as a prediction, it is quite obvious that you will all become confused.:annoyed:

I am providing the technical details of the positioning of a stock/index. By reading these technicals,
  • The trader can be in a better position to decide if his trade will work or not.
  • It will provide some hindsight on when the trader has to exit if the trade does not move in the favorable direction.
  • By explaining more details, you will be able to understand the various strategies and visit those posts and learn them for your own benefit.

Anyways, I will stop posting my analysis in this post.

Enjoy trading!

Stock trendy

Dear friend trade4putuval
Firstly the question of making profit in every trade is impossible please read it again what i asked is do your TA gives you profit consistently in the sense in a month/3 or 6 months/in a year

I honestly believe your statements but a trader who is more inclined towards TA have less chances of making consistent profits i am more than 99% sure of it .
My style of trading is different and it's very difficult to define some time i post my trade you can very well refer still it's on record i made consistent profit and i never disclose the quantity i trade i just say it is huge
I made my life simple in trading no hang overs of world market or other news based moves or any other parameters. I trade 3 to 5 times in a month most of it or option it is either for a day or two .. short trades i never had problem of carry forward long trades mostly for the day. Systematic way to book profit in percentage wise and i maintain very very strict SL. No way i go against it..
I just want to say a simple thing finally TA may be or even sure tool for a trader to use but that is not the only thing could earn profit for you..:thumb:

Last edited:
Anyways, I will stop posting my analysis in this post. Enjoy trading!
Nope. T4P, you are welcome to post here as far as I am concerned. Individual members may or may not like it but your posts do follow the title of the thread "Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis" and relevant and informative.

First thing, I am not posting predictions in this post. So if you think of my post as a prediction, it is quite obvious that you will all become confused.:annoyed:

I am providing the technical details of the positioning of a stock/index. By reading these technicals,
  • The trader can be in a better position to decide if his trade will work or not.
  • It will provide some hindsight on when the trader has to exit if the trade does not move in the favorable direction.
  • By explaining more details, you will be able to understand the various strategies and visit those posts and learn them for your own benefit.

Enjoy trading!
Thanks,

pls carry on your analysis in your thread, so that members can benifit from your knowledge.

SexyTrader

Enjoy trading!
Just becoz some people think you should not **** in the morning does not mean you boycott the bathroom the whole day :D :p :rofl: Bad joke "intentionally" but moot-point sent across :thumb:

Hahahahahahaha :rofl: