Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

Stock trendy

Friends what i understood from the views expressed by some of members in connection with trade4putuval's posting is make it simple in this thread for normal people to understand.
Just think you are going to an astrologer to know about your future ..what you expect from him is to read all that planetary positions in your birth chart and forecast his reading.. surely you will not be interested to know where Sun or Mars is positioned in your chart and it's effects in your life.
I think technical theory or visual display once a way to substantiate prediction by experts may not be a problem for normal viewers.
To make it simple along with their commentary experts can say I entered short or long at so and so level and this is my SL. Or just give levels (One side either buy or sell) this not only can solve some unwanted discussions but also Display the credibility of the experts in terms of consistency.. :thumb:
Many may be interested to learn TA can use separate topics exclusively to guide those who wanted it This is my suggestion :D

trade4putuval

Friends what i understood from the views expressed by some of members in connection with trade4putuval's posting is make it simple in this thread for normal people to understand.
Just think you are going to an astrologer to know about your future ..what you expect from him is to read all that planetary positions in your birth chart and forecast his reading.. surely you will not be interested to know where Sun or Mars is positioned in your chart and it's effects in your life.
I think technical theory or visual display once a way to substantiate prediction by experts may not be a problem for normal viewers.
To make it simple along with their commentary experts can say I entered short or long at so and so level and this is my SL. Or just give levels (One side either buy or sell) this not only can solve some unwanted discussions but also Display the credibility of the experts in terms of consistency.. :thumb:
Many may be interested to learn TA can use separate topics exclusively to guide those who wanted it This is my suggestion :D
Nope. *T4P, you are welcome to post here as far as I am concerned. *Individual members may or may not like it but your posts do follow the title of the thread "Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis" and relevant and informative.
Just becoz some people think you should not **** in the morning does not mean you boycott the bathroom the whole day :D :p :rofl: Bad joke "intentionally" but moot-point sent across :thumb:

Hahahahahahaha :rofl:
Read my last post! I said I will stop posting my analysis in this thread. It does not mean that I will stop posting. But your joke looks good!

a1b1trader

Read my last post! I said I will stop posting my analysis in this thread. It does not mean that I will stop posting.
Then where you will post.
Starting a new thread or in your other thread.
Will like to have point by point analysis like you did last time (post #832), particularly ichimoku, but a request.
Please try to post your analysis in the evening itself, (may be late evening) instead of morning, if possible.
Thanks

Last edited:

trade4putuval

Please try to post your analysis in the evening itself, (may be late evening) instead of morning, if possible.
Thanks
All trading/equity websites are blocked in our office, except google finance. I use my mobile for trading.

I leave home for work at 10 AM and reach back home after 9 PM. So I am too tired to concentrate at night. Analysis works best on a fresh mind, which happens to be in the morning, hence my posts are always in the morning.

Then where you will post.
Starting a new thread or in your other thread.
Will like to have point by point analysis like you did last time (post #832), particularly ichimoku, but a request.
Thanks
I will use the same thread provided in my signature to update nifty analysis too. Thanks for your interest! I am sure you will love trading by ichimoku, once you know the basic details. Enjoy!

DanPickUp

Dear Trade4putuval

At the moment you started to think to stop posting in this thread, I am sure you made the right choice. Not because your post has no value. That would be an absolute wrong conclusion. But I think you realized by your self that the thread got a bit out of control and some discussions went to other levels which you are not interested in as well as some others here.

My comment was build on that thoughts and that's why you saw this thank you.

But as you see that so and so many members would like you to continue with your post, you may have to over think your decision. As you made clear that your post not has to be as taken granted for any prediction of the market, you made your point clear.

As this point now is clear, you surely can post here when ever your time permits and others will be more relaxed and not get too much exited when reading your post's and having an other meaning about the market. And every body is free to have his own mind about it.

Good trading

DanPickUp

a1b1trader

All trading/equity websites are blocked in our office, except google finance. I use my mobile for trading.

I leave home for work at 10 AM and reach back home after 9 PM. So I am too tired to concentrate at night. Analysis works best on a fresh mind, which happens to be in the morning, hence my posts are always in the morning.

Yes, I can understand

I will use the same thread provided in my signature to update nifty analysis too. Thanks for your interest! I am sure you will love trading by ichimoku, once you know the basic details. Enjoy!
Yes, I like to trade by Ichimoku. I know some of basic rules, but not all trading rules and so learning through your posts.
See you in your thread.
Thanks

Stock trendy

It Is not a challenge but it is a request ..is there any one who have the guts just only post continually 10 times of their trading levels buy or sell Nifty Feature what ever they think positional, short term or intraday if they even have 50% success ratio i agree they are truly worthy to be fallowed
There is no need of displaying charts or any other lengthy commentary about world market economy.. so on... it is useless to hundred and thousands of mute traders who are followers of some one here in TJ to put up a trade still there is some possibility.
Understand the seriousness of it... i am sure there is no way that some one can be held responsible for these kind of irresponsible display of half knowledge statements.
I wish fellow members take it seriously whenever they state their view there is some possibility some one just one out of many thousands may take up a trade who believe your views honestly and fallow........
We be honest whenever we give our view let us not to make TJ a practice pitch to test our ability

Last edited:

pakatil

It Is not a challenge but it is a request ..is there any one who have the guts just only post continually 10 times of their trading levels buy or sell Nifty Feature what ever they think positional, short term or intraday if they even have 50% success ratio i agree they are truly worthy to be fallowed
There is no need of displaying charts or any other lengthy commentary about world market economy.. so on... it is useless to hundred and thousands of mute traders who are followers of some one here in TJ to put up a trade still there is some possibility.
Understand the seriousness of it... i am sure there is no way that some one can be held responsible for these kind of irresponsible display of half knowledge statements.
I wish fellow members take it seriously whenever they state their view there is some possibility some one just one out of many thousands may take up a trade who believe your views honestly and fallow........
We be honest whenever we give our view let us not to make TJ a practice pitch to test our ability
Fallow or Follow......?
Feature or Future......?

:confused:

sudoku1

Admit it. We've all recorded ourselves singing to see if we could actually sing..

I suppose it is upto the discretion of the trader whether to follow someone or not. It doesn't hurt to have more info. People will ignore if they find no use for the info. I personally appreciate if I can see some sound logic behind the numbers.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2