How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NTrader42

Hello Kamlesh

I have started reading your thread from the first post. I have completed 47 pages i.e first 450 posts, so more 400 plus posts to go :)

Hope soon I can complete the rest and join the current discussions.

Thanks very much for such a nice resource for trading commodities on indian markets.

Last edited:

NTrader42

Hello Kamlesh

Very Nice thread, I will be reading few important posts from you once again. Meanwhile will try to practice few of the things you have given on this thread. Thanks for great work.

Is this a Valid WW on Copper Hourly Charts?

Current state, it has got support on BSL (type 1)

Thanks

PS: This is for MCX now will also try to see if similar pattern exists on the eSignal charts.

Last edited:

adityasaraf007

Hi NT, I hope you don't mind me answering the question directed towards Kamleshji....

Please follow International Prices..... They are Open all through the day whereas, MCX just has the Day & Evening Session......

In International Chart, no such pattern exists as the High of Point 3 is lower than the high of Point 1...... :)

NTrader42

Hi NT, I hope you don't mind me answering the question directed towards Kamleshji....

Please follow International Prices..... They are Open all through the day whereas, MCX just has the Day & Evening Session......

In International Chart, no such pattern exists as the High of Point 3 is lower than the high of Point 1...... :)
Hello Aditya

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I read the same also on this thread.

I am using Broco MT4, can you tell me the correct symbol / codes for Copper, Silver, Gold and Crude Oil that will give me International Prices. I don't know which one to choose from many available.

Thanks

adityasaraf007

Hello Aditya

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I read the same also on this thread.

I am using Broco MT4, can you tell me the correct symbol / codes for Copper, Silver, Gold and Crude Oil that will give me International Prices. I don't know which one to choose from many available.

Thanks
Would suggest you to use GCI..... It's data quality is better than that of Broco....

Anyways, the symbols in Broco MT4 are:

Gold - SPOT METALS > XAG (choose the USD one)
Silver - SPOT METALS > XAU (choose the USD one)
Crude - CHARTS > CL_CONT
Copper - ???? Can someone help us to find Copper in Broco

NTrader42

Would suggest you to use GCI..... It's data quality is better than that of Broco....

Crude - CHARTS > CL_CONT
Thanks for the quick reply

Ok, will download the GCI Demo

For copper one I got was HGX1 but data does not seem to be good

btw: I trade Copper and Crude on MCX Using 5 Mins Charts

Thanks

abhi_neth

Crude - CHARTS > CL_CONT
Copper - HGX1

Status
Not open for further replies.