How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

myamit

YES I TOO AGREE WITH Mr.Abhi...............need to wait till it comes..........will wait..bcoz it pays...........yes juicy target ahead.............
Important question here is how do we know with relative surity about reversal (to enter in trade).... Also it may go to altogether different high and make these WW invalid...

abhi_neth

Important question here is how do we know with relative surity about reversal (to enter in trade).... Also it may go to altogether different high and make these WW invalid...
Crude is on bull run on Daily TF. So during a bull run be doubly sure when taking short position on lesser TF. Personally, I look for areas of weekly S&R & higher TF TL's & see candlestick patterns here, like gravestone doji, bearish engulfing, etc. Also, I wait for next two bars to see that there is no demand coming in, as we are bullish in higher TF. Also look at previous swing lows as areas of support which if broken with good volume signals reversal.

Last edited:

mdrafi67

----------------------------------------------------------------------
good question amitji,
i look for the wave pattern and count and go with the fibo levels...............which approx more or less comes to those levels..........i also look for candle stick formations which show reversal signals like double top, hanging man, doji, "ISLAND REVERSAL"etc.,...........keep watching.....will post if i find such one................cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it can do that anytime. Trading WW needs more experience than any other pattern like H&S but yes it performs very well in NIFTY (being index), i know that. Also for it Reward/Risk ratio is very good.

For me Psychology of the market is very important to get WW right. When market is trending no pattern would work because no pattern is stronger than TREND. When it is not trending WWs would have far more probability to succeed.

Since crude had been able to defend its long term channel since $75 at around $89-90 it was likely to test at least $95 before drawing any conclusions that is why i exited yesterday.

Pl. check my this week's charts of Crude.

Last edited:

mdrafi67

COPPER VIEW.....................................

COPPER ON M5 CHARTS HAS FORMED AN WW PATTERN.............AND A WELL-STRUCTURED ONE................FORMED ANOTHER SMALLER WW INSIDE IT................EPA CAN BE HIGH PROBABLY BE ACHIEVED...........VOLUME CONFIRMATION, PRICE COMPRESSION AND EVEN FIBO LEVELS CONFIRMS IT...............

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR

Note: Hammer is just forming, let it close to confirm it.

Guys!...I have been able to locate every important turning point of Crude since it's move from $75 to $95 through Trendlines alone.

(a) Trendlines Type-1 and Type-2.

(b) Important Swing High/Lows.
.....That's it!!!
Guys! this channel is the culprit for troublesome WW.:).

COPPER VIEW.....................................

COPPER ON M5 CHARTS HAS FORMED AN WW PATTERN.............AND A WELL-STRUCTURED ONE................FORMED ANOTHER SMALLER WW INSIDE IT................EPA CAN BE HIGH PROBABLY BE ACHIEVED...........VOLUME CONFIRMATION, PRICE COMPRESSION AND EVEN FIBO LEVELS CONFIRMS IT...............

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR
Rafi...If you join 1-3 with Swing Lows you would not get WW.

mdrafi67

rafi...if you join 1-3 with swing lows you would not get ww.
kamleshji, r u talking about the bigger ww or the smaller one....yes smaller one needs some more correction i hope, but the bigger one is right at its place..............

Status
Not open for further replies.