How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NTrader42

Hello

I do not know why the thanks button disappears :)

Anyway, thanks guys for being so helpful.

I have downloaded the GCI MT4 and also registered for demo account, but will install it tomorrow morning as I think once the GCI version is installed the Broco version will not work.

Thanks

Would suggest you to use GCI..... It's data quality is better than that of Broco....

Anyways, the symbols in Broco MT4 are:

Gold - SPOT METALS > XAG (choose the USD one)
Silver - SPOT METALS > XAU (choose the USD one)
Crude - CHARTS > CL_CONT
Copper - ???? Can someone help us to find Copper in Broco
COPPX1 in brocco

HG for international copper but the rates seems to be hazy

Last edited:

adityasaraf007

Kamlesh ji..... a bouncer from me...... give your suggestions....

The following is the WW on 300min Chart of Crude:

We see that there is no symmetry w.r.t time, however there is a little bit of symmetry in terms of Structure of the Waves.... Personally, I don't like to trade such WW's where Time Symmetry is as poor as this one....

Now, some points which are compelling me to take this trade:
1. We had a WW within the Waves 4 & 5... It's target is almost around 89.....
2. We had a good run up from the levels of 75 and 38% Retracement comes around 89 too....
3. Look at the daily charts.... 96 has been the Strong Support in the months of March & May.... Break of this Support in the Month of August took the Crude to the levels of 75 and it gave a Double Bottom there....

Kamleshji.... tackle this bouncer from me......

Just because of the above mentioned points I have not yet done the ex-post analysis of 30min WW on Crude, who knows we might just learn something about placing SL....

PS: I am just paper trading Commodities

adityasaraf007

Hello

I do not know why the thanks button disappears :)

Anyway, thanks guys for being so helpful.

I have downloaded the GCI MT4 and also registered for demo account, but will install it tomorrow morning as I think once the GCI version is installed the Broco version will not work.

Thanks
NT, don't worry both of them will work seamlessly.... I have them installed... :)

Uttambhai, SL hit in crude ?? I just saw nymex crude high of 95.29 ??
Yes dear!...SL hit....

Lesson: Trend is the strongest pattern.:)

(actually TREND channel was still intact which defeated even dual WW with a number resistance at $95 and Daily BRL)....Anyways, it was a high probability trade, we take them courteously.

abhi_neth

We see that there is no symmetry w.r.t time, however there is a little bit of symmetry in terms of Structure of the Waves.... Personally, I don't like to trade such WW's where Time Symmetry is as poor as this one....

2. We had a good run up from the levels of 75 and 38% Retracement comes around 89 too....
3. Look at the daily charts.... 96 has been the Strong Support in the months of March & May.... Break of this Support in the Month of August took the Crude to the levels of 75 and it gave a Double Bottom there....

Just because of the above mentioned points I have not yet done the ex-post analysis of 30min WW on Crude, who knows we might just learn something about placing SL....

Crude had been giving WW pattern on 30 min & 240 min. Twice there was reversal from 95 levels & both the times price found support at 100 HEMA. So, IMHO, we should wait for breakdown of 100HEMA prior taking position to trade WW. Would like to know Kamleshji's view on it.

Thanks

mdrafi67

Would suggest you to use GCI..... It's data quality is better than that of Broco....

Anyways, the symbols in Broco MT4 are:

Gold - SPOT METALS > XAG (choose the USD one)
Silver - SPOT METALS > XAU (choose the USD one)
Crude - CHARTS > CL_CONT
Copper - ???? Can someone help us to find Copper in Broco
-----------------------------------------------------------
on broco copper - HGX1 #I

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aditya,

1. TREND channel is at work, so we need to be friend with it.

2. Also, market psychology is that now it is active buying that is driving crude. Bulls should tire at around $100 now.

3. Well pattern is poor as a WW.

4. We see mini-WW from point 3-4 not 4-5.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hello Kamlesh

I have started reading your thread from the first post. I have completed 47 pages i.e first 450 posts, so more 400 plus posts to go :)

Hope soon I can complete the rest and join the current discussions.

Thanks very much for such a nice resource for trading commodities on indian markets.
Welcome to the thread!...Good to hear that you are going through the whole thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.