How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

You're kind Uttam. I like to share what I am aware off . And in the process end up learning more things.

Guys!...From the bottom of my heart i want to thank Hills_5000 for introducing MT4 to this thread and me. Seeing previous posts i think he thought that i am missing this free resource and without anybody asking for it he made the post, thank you man!!. Trendlines from all TFs simultaneously present in the chart is a boon to me, only because of MT4.

MT4 has tremendously increased my performance. Before the start of the thread i was using 5 min delayed data on cx-portal.com and 10 min delayed data on eSignal.com.

Thanks to all of you Guys visiting/participating in the thread!..helping you i organized my thoughts and got a lot more clarity than ever on UMS, which is creation of this thread itself and i have got validation for UM of SELLING in the Edwards and Magee's book. I would soon compile the method.

One more lesson i have learn't (rather revised), Sharing knowledge only enhances it. Earlier i had different thoughts you know what...:D.

Cheers Guys!...keep on working...i love your success.

Kamlesh Uttam

mdrafi67

CRUDE VIEW...................
CRUDE ON M-180 CHARTS HAS FORMED AN RISING COMPRESSION PRICE CHANNEL WITH VOLUME SPIKE AT ITS PEAK.......WHICH FORMS AN WW PATTERN..ITS TARGET EPA CAN BE NAILE@ 90.5$............

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
MR

mdrafi67

SILVER VIEW..................
WONDERFUL WW PATTERN IS UN-FOLDING ON HOURLY CHARTS....WELL STRUCTURED WAVE....PT-4 CAN BE SEEN AROUND 33.8$..............KEEP WATCHING........HAVE A CAREFULL OBSERVATION OVER THE CHART , ITS GOING TO FORM ANOTHER SMALL WW PATTERN BETWEEN 3&4........WHICH EVEN MAKES IT A WELL STRUCTURED WAVE..................

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MR
:thumb:

mdrafi67

USD-INR VIEW..................

USD-INR ON 1K-MIN CHARTS IS FORMING AN WW PATTERN.........A SIGNIFICANT RISE IS EXPECTED TO THE LEVELS OF 0.0205 AND ABOVE WHERE A GOOD SELLING OPPORTUNITY ARISES.............LATER CAN TARGET TO 0.0202........

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
MR

adityasaraf007

Whoa..... what is Crude up to... we need to put the SL in place for this WW....

Before initiating the trade I had kept a mental SL of 94.59+filter (Swing High on 25th Oct)....

After I initiated the trade at 93.32, crude made a low of 92.49 and has now taken out the previous swing high by a whisker..... High today is 92.60.... So, as of now SL saved by a margin.....

Let's see, what Crude wants to do......... Kamleshji, you did well by exiting the trade early

Hill_2005

Sir,
Could u please tell me how to watch chart of copper, nifty , RIL, SBIN , TataMotors , Wipro , etc . Because I could only see chart of Gold, Silver & Crude.

thanks

Last edited:

abhi_neth

Few more ww patterns for Crude. Are these correct WW patterns?

Also can anybody help me to get rid of bid line being displayed in MT4 charts... Thanks...

Crude 4hr Chart

Crude 1hr Chart
Crude has been giving WW pattern on most of the time frames. But prices are continuing to move up due to news fm Europe. Have to wait for good reversal sign to enter.

mdrafi67

Crude has been giving WW pattern on most of the time frames. But prices are continuing to move up due to news fm Europe. Have to wait for good reversal sign to enter.
YES I TOO AGREE WITH Mr.Abhi...............need to wait till it comes..........will wait..bcoz it pays...........yes juicy target ahead.............

Status
Not open for further replies.