How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

hi aditya,
I think we both spotted it same time.....:)

adityasaraf007

When there is a mini-WW between point 3 to 4 , we call it well structured one.
Yes... Of course.... there is a mini WW between 3 and 4...... But I belong to the group of Conservative Traders and wouldn't have traded that one for sure.... So, I don't prefer calling such WW as WW...... :) .... Just a matter of habit.....

And yes.... I did spot that earlier but didn't post 'coz I wouldn't have traded it.... :)

abhi_neth

Bearish reversal signal on Crude 15 min. Inverted Hammer bang on the upper resistance line.

Guys,

Google GCI MT4. Once you select the website then open a demo trading account there. You will have to down load MT4 /MT5 from there. Install it. Choose 50k/100K USD demo trading money in your account.

Therefater you will have access to gold , silver , crude , copper live 24 hrs charts. Lots of features. Ask if any query. You also have nifty , RIL, SBIN , TataMotors , Wipro , etc . Plus US indices and European indices.

Good Luck.
Guys!...From the bottom of my heart i want to thank Hills_5000 for introducing MT4 to this thread and me. Seeing previous posts i think he thought that i am missing this free resource and without anybody asking for it he made the post, thank you man!!. Trendlines from all TFs simultaneously present in the chart is a boon to me, only because of MT4.

MT4 has tremendously increased my performance. Before the start of the thread i was using 5 min delayed data on cx-portal.com and 10 min delayed data on eSignal.com.

Thanks to all of you Guys visiting/participating in the thread!..helping you i organized my thoughts and got a lot more clarity than ever on UMS, which is creation of this thread itself and i have got validation for UM of SELLING in the Edwards and Magee's book. I would soon compile the method.

One more lesson i have learn't (rather revised), Sharing knowledge only enhances it. Earlier i had different thoughts you know what...:D.

Cheers Guys!...keep on working...i love your success.

Kamlesh Uttam

Status
Not open for further replies.