How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_neth

Kamleshji thanks for your encouragement....also, I request all to critique my methods so that I can improve on it.

Re: Regarding Nifty Weekly

Hi Uttam,

If I remember correctly and observed then Nifty 5350-5400 should be the level where the Weekly Bearish trendline from last Diwali is present, now there are bright chances that we see that level in next few sessions.

Now my question is, should shorts be considered as we approach the level or should we wait and see if that line is crossed with strength.

A post to highlight the present trading opportunities will be highly helpful and appreciated.

Thanks

Kailash
Kailash...welcome to the thread.
well....Today's volume is very high that means huge short covering was the major feature of today's trading on US GDP data more than expected and EU deal done to save Greece.

Well....Technically, NIFTY has crossed all the hurdles right now, its path to 5500 is clear now. It would hit that mark sooner or later. But the Gap it has created today needs to be filled or retested by NIFTY only. When let's see how it follows.

Regarding Bearish Resistance Line i would say should not hold for long as market has formed a double Bottom (so UMS does not apply here) and remained stable in 5200 and 4700 range for three months. There is good support at 4700, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's fundamental analysis says so.

NIFTY Trade i would post in the coming posts.

Guys!...Please create Google Alerts in your Gmail account about:

1. Warren Buffet

2. Jim Rogers

3. George Soros

4. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala

I have been following them since last one year, extremely beneficial activity.
You get news, articles, interviews etc.. on time, for free.
They talk sense and we must learn from them as much as we can.

Kamlesh Uttam

Last edited:

looser

deleted....................

Last edited:
Re: Regarding Nifty Weekly

Kailash...welcome to the thread.
well....Today's volume is very high that means huge short covering was the major feature of today's trading on US GDP data more than expected and EU deal done to save Greece.

Well....Technically, NIFTY has crossed all the hurdles right now, its path to 5500 is clear now. It would hit that mark sooner or later. But the Gap it has created today needs to be filled or retested by NIFTY only. When let's see how it follows.

Regarding Bearish Resistance Line i would say should not hold for long as market has formed a double Bottom (so UMS does not apply here) and remained stable in 5200 and 4700 range for three months. There is good support at 4700, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala's fundamental analysis says so.

NIFTY Trade i would post in the coming posts.
So it means that final washout to 3800-4200 will not happen now and we will enter a fresh BULL MARKET once 5500 is cleared on the upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.