How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleOne

I object to your language/intention mentioning me in the post.
Please run at least one thread for a while (you have 0 threads started) before being a cause for closure.

1. "Came upon Kid's post regarding shorting Reliance, duly approved by Uttam."
You explanation is AFTER THE FACT......it's anybody's guess, nothing special in it.

My call was BEFORE THE FACT and in a stock in which a call on 1 hr TF was to be traded next day(discontinuous chart).
I said to short it @849. It made Open=High at 853 and finally made a Low of 842.3. Not that bad.
I already have stated i don't like trading stocks unless they are trending in weekly TF making High Amplitude Swings, HH-HL etc.
I supported KID knowing the fact he is paper trading and often more interested in stocks.

Note my 'BEFORE THE FACT' call on NIFTY in post #633. It came true word by word.
So, when NIFTY is crossing all crucial 5200 mark how can one sleep on Reliance.

2. "Funny, Uttam says in his post that he can't 'comprehend' the idea. Well...the bloody idea is simplicity itself! :)"
......Now, i request you to please run a fresh thread on it and produce a Comprehensive System capable of making positive money with 'before the fact' calls. Let everyone including me 'comprehend the 'simplicity' of the idea better.

FINALLY, i invite you for a healthy and open competition.

1. You give 10 live calls, i give 10 live calls, (minimum TF 60 min) all before the fact, with well defined Stop Loss, Entry and Exit.
2. Reasoning optional for you, though i would explain everything.
3. All of these trades we will produce within 10 weeks.
4. Then we will calculate the percentage returns.
5. If you win you take the responsibility of the thread.

These 20 trades would benefit everyone following this thread:).

Kamlesh Uttam
A friend from TJ called up to wish me happy diwali a few minutes ago, and also said that I spoilt your diwali.

Listen, man, I don't know what's bugging you, nor do I care. And as far as my language is concerned, it is impeccable English, not Indlish or Hinglish - something even my worst enemy would vouch for. My intention is always noble at all times, which even a casual friend of mine would bet on. So, being the supreme judge of my own life, I pronounce your objection 'overruled'.

I mentioned your post just in passing, without malice. As it was on the public forum; I had every right to do so.

But now this whole spiteful post of yours, for which you went through all the hassle to adorn it with all that blue-green-red colorful peraphenalia, makes it personal. Wonder why would you that, for what? To prove it to yourself that you are Mr. Always Right? Boo-haa!! (can you see my middle finger?)

What more agonizingly amusing is the fact that you wrote the post at 12.23, then edited it at 5.39. For 5 hours I was in your thoughts - me, just an ID of the virtual world's non-entity! No wonder that PSUs of this country are white elephants, and their R&Ds couldn't produce a single thing since independence that would make the world sit up and notice!

Open competition? With you? For this 2-bit thread that takes 'stone-age' methodology and turn it into 'original' theorems, and, on top, incites people to be thieves to download someone's hard-earned copyrighted material? Ah, Kamalesh! You are far, far....far beneath me!

In case, you still want me to come to the level of a rat - no problem. But one condition only. Kid lost about Rs.3000 in Reliance because of your arrogance. You deposit 6000 hard cash in his account first, along with a public apology to him. After that, we are game. You choose the market, the TF, whatever. Just let me know when, where, and how I am supposed to slaughter a trading lamb like you. I will be there with my sharp telons and beak.

Looking forward to 6000 from yours to Kid's account. And later you, all slashed-up and bleeding as a trader. ;)

mdrafi67

A friend from TJ called up to wish me happy diwali a few minutes ago, and also said that I spoilt your diwali.

Listen, man, I don't know what's bugging you, nor do I care. And as far as my language is concerned, it is impeccable English, not Indlish or Hinglish - something even my worst enemy would vouch for. My intention is always noble at all times, which even a casual friend of mine would bet on. So, being the supreme judge of my own life, I pronounce your objection 'overruled'.

I mentioned your post just in passing, without malice. As it was on the public forum; I had every right to do so.

But now this whole spiteful post of yours, for which you went through all the hassle to adorn it with all that blue-green-red colorful peraphenalia, makes it personal. Wonder why would you that, for what? To prove it to yourself that you are Mr. Always Right? Boo-haa!! (can you see my middle finger?)

What more agonizingly amusing is the fact that you wrote the post at 12.23, then edited it at 5.39. For 5 hours I was in your thoughts - me, just an ID of the virtual world's non-entity! No wonder that PSUs of this country are white elephants, and their R&Ds couldn't produce a single thing since independence that would make the world sit up and notice!

Open competition? With you? For this 2-bit thread that takes 'stone-age' methodology and turn it into 'original' theorems, and, on top, incites people to be thieves to download someone's hard-earned copyrighted material? Ah, Kamalesh! You are far, far....far beneath me!

In case, you still want me to come to the level of a rat - no problem. But one condition only. Kid lost about Rs.3000 in Reliance because of your arrogance. You deposit 6000 hard cash in his account first, along with a public apology to him. After that, we are game. You choose the market, the TF, whatever. Just let me know when, where, and how I am supposed to slaughter a trading lamb like you. I will be there with my sharp telons and beak.

Looking forward to 6000 from yours to Kid's account. And later you, all slashed-up and bleeding as a trader. ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
hi eagleone,
sorry to interrupt, was just passing by and read ur comments , WHAT DO U MEAN BY THIS .....AS U QUOTED.....
"No wonder that PSUs of this country are white elephants, and their R&Ds couldn't produce a single thing since independence that would make the world sit up and notice!"

adityasaraf007

----------------------------------------------------------------------
hi eagleone,
sorry to interrupt, was just passing by and read ur comments , WHAT DO U MEAN BY THIS .....AS U QUOTED.....
"No wonder that PSUs of this country are white elephants, and their R&Ds couldn't produce a single thing since independence that would make the world sit up and notice!"
Just goes to show that EagleOne follows this Thread more closely than anyone else.....

Go through the Thread once again, you would get all the answers....

KID_of_MARKET

@E1 and @Uttam

I have shorted reliance at 851 and then it goes down to 842 (touching trend line 2-4 and immediately bounced off ), I have not covered then also (whom to blame? myself yarr !! solely and totally my mistake) had a SL at 860 and then shifted to 865 and finally stopped out at 865 (now whom to blame?? only my self)

No one owes any money to any one !!
uttam ne koi danda leke to mujhe trading karai nahi thi.
and I think many followers have earned money due to his calls, abhi wo to uttam ke a/c me rs dalne wale he nahi :lol:

look guys I don't want to be a reason for fight between my very good friends.
I have read uttam's thread from very first post and also looked back e1 from goofy days.
I am an admirer of both of you.

BTW, I want to see that competition (healthy of course) !!!:lol::D

Last edited:

EagleOne

@E1 and @Uttam

I have shorted reliance at 851 and then it goes down to 842 (touching trend line 2-4 and immediately bounced off ), I have not covered then also (whom to blame? myself yarr !! solely and totally my mistake) had a SL at 860 and then shifted to 865 and finally stopped out at 865 (now whom to blame?? only my self)

and I think many followers have earned money due to his calls, abhi wo to uttam ke a/c me rs dalne wale he nahi :lol:

I have read uttam's thread from very first post and also looked back e1 from goofy days.

I know, Kid, what you mean. I have seen Kamlesh's calls. They were good. His devotion to his thread, and to make others somewhat better traders, is admirable. So let me assure you I have all the respect in the world for clever traders like Kamlesh. But when they try to be gods, or find this or that excuse to undermine others' contributions just because they may turn out to be better than their own, that makes me angry. That makes me pull down into dust the same people whom I admire.

As far as challenge of competition is concerned, Kid, sorry to disappoint you. That was just a gimmick to get you some lost money. ;) Besides, I don't have time nor inclination to fall for the childish game 'who's got the bigger?'. It ain't worth it. There is only one individual under the blue sky who is worthy of my attention as an opponent - myself.

PS. BTW, next time make sure that you take the profit whenever it gets available. Do not ever trust the market; it is run by the most devious animals on planet Earth - the humans.
:p

I know, Kid, what you mean. I have seen Kamlesh's calls. They were good. His devotion to his thread, and to make others somewhat better traders, is admirable. So let me assure you I have all the respect in the world for clever traders like Kamlesh. But when they try to be gods, or find this or that excuse to undermine others' contributions just because they may turn out to be better than their own, that makes me angry. That makes me pull down into dust the same people whom I admire.

As far as challenge of competition is concerned, Kid, sorry to disappoint you. That was just a gimmick to get you some lost money. ;) Besides, I don't have time nor inclination to fall for the childish game 'who's got the bigger?'. It ain't worth it. There is only one individual under the blue sky who is worthy of my attention as an opponent - myself.

PS. BTW, next time make sure that you take the profit whenever it gets available. Do not ever trust the market; it is run by the most devious animals on planet Earth - the humans.
:p
Do not ever trust the market; it is run by the most devious animals on planet Earth - the humans. nice quote....:)

kid,
congrats.a mature reply to knee jerk reactions.you may be a kid of market,but you are too wise and you will grow up well in markets.
good luck
@E1 and @Uttam

Status
Not open for further replies.