How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Nifty Weekly

Hi Uttam,

If I remember correctly and observed then Nifty 5350-5400 should be the level where the Weekly Bearish trendline from last Diwali is present, now there are bright chances that we see that level in next few sessions.

Now my question is, should shorts be considered as we approach the level or should we wait and see if that line is crossed with strength.

A post to highlight the present trading oppertunities will be highly helpful and appreciated.

Thanks

Kailash

EagleOne

@EagleOne
I hope you would agree that we are wasting our and others' time if we talk anything other than trading here. So, let the calls do the talking.

I am concerned about the thread more than anything else. I have put a lot of time to it. Just want everybody, including you, to enrich it.
Now you are talking sense, Kamlesh. But you started the whole thing, thinking you can get away with your high-pitched shrill because I would also be mighty impressed by you IIT credentials. And when the tables got turned, you changed the tune and started talking about 'enriching' the thread. Enrichment entails diversity, broad-mindedness.... Will you let people enrich your thread?
I don't think so. It is IIT thing, Kamleah, not your fault. I have spent some weeks at Delhi IIT once. But for a few guys coming from Hindi-medium background, all other guys I met there were elitist smugs, drunk on this illusion that they were the 'Thakurs' of human brilliance, and the rest of the Indians are just taxpaying 'dalits'. And the lecturers, professors over there? Each one seemed to think he should have won a Nobel Prize 10 years ago!

Read your posts at random. See how many times you edited them, so that each of them could perfectly put across an image of well-dressed 'Thakur' of trading. Unfortunately, people like you forget that there is another class far above the puny thakurs - the Royals.

Anyway, I am not interested in 'enriching' your thread, nor in your UMS or ZOO-MS. They work for you and others, fine. I have better methods to trade with, and they are not for free.

I wish you all the best (really), and hope against hope that you would not be conceited in your reply next time when someone points out your shortcoming or come up with some nice, simpler idea.

PS. For me the matter is closed, that is why it is in quotes so as not be requoted and replied. Get on with your trading, please.

Oh, forgot. Crude oil also seems to be disinterested in your yesterday's UMS call. On my demo GCI I bought 3 lots at 91.79 avg ;)

adityasaraf007

@Kamleshji
I was extremely annoyed by you after you edited that post in the evening at around 5.30.... and had thought not to participate over here any more.... but now I am extremely happy that you have overcome your ego in real life.... Now, just one thing.... Life moves on and move along in life...

@EagleOne:
I respect you for your attitude, your open mindedness, your ability to challenge the convention..... Please never give up these attributes of your life..... Our Indian Society needs some more people like you....

Warm Regards to both of you,
Aditya

A friend from TJ called up to wish me happy diwali a few minutes ago, and also said that I spoilt your diwali.

Listen, man, I don't know what's bugging you, nor do I care. And as far as my language is concerned, it is impeccable English, not Indlish or Hinglish - something even my worst enemy would vouch for. My intention is always noble at all times, which even a casual friend of mine would bet on. So, being the supreme judge of my own life, I pronounce your objection 'overruled'.

I mentioned your post just in passing, without malice. As it was on the public forum; I had every right to do so.

But now this whole spiteful post of yours, for which you went through all the hassle to adorn it with all that blue-green-red colorful peraphenalia, makes it personal. Wonder why would you that, for what? To prove it to yourself that you are Mr. Always Right? Boo-haa!! (can you see my middle finger?)

What more agonizingly amusing is the fact that you wrote the post at 12.23, then edited it at 5.39. For 5 hours I was in your thoughts - me, just an ID of the virtual world's non-entity! No wonder that PSUs of this country are white elephants, and their R&Ds couldn't produce a single thing since independence that would make the world sit up and notice!

Open competition? With you? For this 2-bit thread that takes 'stone-age' methodology and turn it into 'original' theorems, and, on top, incites people to be thieves to download someone's hard-earned copyrighted material? Ah, Kamalesh! You are far, far....far beneath me!

In case, you still want me to come to the level of a rat - no problem. But one condition only. Kid lost about Rs.3000 in Reliance because of your arrogance. You deposit 6000 hard cash in his account first, along with a public apology to him. After that, we are game. You choose the market, the TF, whatever. Just let me know when, where, and how I am supposed to slaughter a trading lamb like you. I will be there with my sharp telons and beak.

Looking forward to 6000 from yours to Kid's account. And later you, all slashed-up and bleeding as a trader. ;)

Ego one,

Quarrelsome as usual ?

Why do you want everybody to agree with you / your post, or thank your

post ? Do you live in imaginary (booze) world ?

Keep your useless ego aside.

Forget about being a trader, try to become good human being first.

Shall I repeat again - YOU ARE NUISANCE HERE.

mdrafi67

I'm an avid reader of TJ and has referred and read from many forums over internet but like very much about TJ...........recently found a very good THREAD by Mr.Uttam kamlesh..........was dedicatedly following this wonderful thread.......simple but yet effective techniques.........weather its UMS OR WW.....suddenly what happened?????????? i still dont even understand.....A STROM HAS COME AND HIT THIS THREAD AND LEFT EVERYONE SILENT ESPECIALLY Mr.kamlesh........from what all happened over past few days i got to remember a story of "CRABS".....one will never rise and dont make others do so...............i from the bottom of my heart thank Mr.kamlesh for this wonderful thread and urge him to be active on this thread and let his knowledge & wisdom be of use to other readers (as myself has learnt from him)...........so "COME BACK SOON....BUDDY"...................hope to see this thread "GREEN" again...........cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:

abhi_neth

I'm an avid reader of TJ and has referred and read from many forums over internet but like very much about TJ...........recently found a very good THREAD by Mr.Uttam kamlesh..........was dedicatedly following this wonderful thread.......simple but yet effective techniques.........weather its UMS OR WW.....suddenly what happened?????????? i still dont even understand.....A STROM HAS COME AND HIT THIS THREAD AND LEFT EVERYONE SILENT ESPECIALLY Mr.kamlesh........from what all happened over past few days i got to remember a story of "CRABS".....one will never rise and dont make others do so...............i from the bottom of my heart thank Mr.kamlesh for this wonderful thread and urge him to be active on this thread and let his knowledge & wisdom be of use to other readers (as myself has learnt from him)...........so "COME BACK SOON....BUDDY"...................hope to see this thread "GREEN" again...........cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb::thumb:
Completely agree with Mr. Mr. mdrafi & urge Mr. Kamlesh to continue giving his insights. Though I'm not an active participant here but I'm a silent follower of this thread. Mr. Kamlesh's method has helped me a lot in finding good trades & keeping away from bad ones.

Big thanks to Mr. Kamlesh & pls continue your good work.

abhi_neth

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Crude Oil hrly chart:

Prices have broken both Hrly & 4 hrly TL.

Scenario 1: Prices will continue to go down to retest 4 hrly TL. If held will bounce up to retest hrly TL

Scenario 2: Prices will bounce up to retest hrly TL

Update at 14:50 - Scenario 1 looking more & more likely.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.