Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NIFTY50 ANALYSIS:

Guys! TA is not a Rocket Science.
We apply the same well-known fundas again and again
because Markets (crowds) do the same thing again and again.

Just apply KISS (Keep It Simple Silly!...).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Kamlesh Uttam
I was talking about the scenario which was posted in this message, Part-I has been played exactly, now it's INTERMISSION time :), can you guide what happens next - "as per this scenario we are to go blw 4700 after kissing the Bearish Resistance Line"

I was talking about the scenario which was posted in this message, Part-I has been played exactly, now it's INTERMISSION time :), can you guide what happens next - "as per this scenario we are to go blw 4700 after kissing the Bearish Resistance Line"
Kailash...i think now breaking 4700 would only be possible if at all recession becomes a reality. Probability for Part-II does not appeal me now.

mdrafi67

---------------------------------------------------
Hello Kamlesh bhai,
its REALLY good to see u again active on this group after a short break. U really started of well this new year. I once again wish u "A HAPPY DIWALI", may u enlighten us and share with us ur knowledge and experiences..............CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:........THANK U

Why Trendlines are the Best Indicator?

There are numerous indicators for each category, Trend, Momentum, Oscillators and Volume indicators. Every trader has his/her own on the chart.

But Trendlines are UNIQUE because they need only two points to draw and when market CONFIRMS it with point 3, It becomes a must TRENDLINE present in chart of nearly every effective trader.

And where there is consensus among the traders there is a move in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.