How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamleshji... have a look at it.... I don't trade Commodities... just trying to follow you... Paper trading it...

Here's the Crude 240 mins Chart... Sold at 82.48... SL at 84 (previous LH was 83.98).... Inserted a Take Profit level at 80.08 (good support around that area)....
Market is coming off Double Bottom on Daily chart....(Highter TF events are more powerful)...Well....BRL should be capturing peaks at least at origin (far left end) ....

KID_of_MARKET

Please share the indicator application....how to do it.....stepwise....It looks beautiful....
http://www.4shared.com/file/fu-DAfrk/0_WolfeWave_04m.html

For more of this type just google it.

You'll have to save the .mq4 or .ex4 files in the following directory on your computer

C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators (your meta trader directory)

Now start MT4, click on the Insert menu, then Indicators, Custom, and there you go :)

kk82

Hi ,

I have a very basic question kamlesh..I have never used MT4 and custom indicators. I just added the wolfe indicator and by checking the chart of silver i see a few wolfe waves in the historical data.Now my question is in real time data if i add the indicator..as soon as the wave is formed will it be shown in MT4 or will it be shown only after the full wave is formed?

If you have .mq4 file then just put in program files\mt4\experts\indicators and restart mt4 you can see it in insert-> indicators-> custom and if you have .ex4 file then you need to convert the file from ex4 to mq4 search 4shared for "ex4 to mq4 "it you will get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.