How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

adityasaraf007

Kamleshji... have a look at it.... I don't trade Commodities... just trying to follow you... Paper trading it...

Here's the Crude 240 mins Chart... Sold at 82.48... SL at 84 (previous LH was 83.98).... Inserted a Take Profit level at 80.08 (good support around that area)....

Last edited:

mdrafi67

Guys! Yesterday i thought of summarizing my system of BRL-[LH-LL] in the thread itself first and then later on preparing a .pdf booklet with all the rules, exceptions & numerous examples and uploading it at www.4shared.com so that it can be disseminated to traders community.

This method is my brainchild (Bearish Resistance Line is free of copyrights, LH-LL of course belongs to Dow Theory, but hybridizing the two for simple trading decisions is solely my idea) and hence i reserve all the copyrights and name it as "Uttam's Method of SELLING"

Kamlesh Uttam
Bullish Wolfe Waves have been set up and running in S&P 500 as well as our NIFTY....120 min charts....in the evening i would post the charts....
Don't go short on NIFTY....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
kamleshji,
first of all hearty thanks n best wishes for a great trading life ahead. ur work on TJ is really awesome and need a pile of appreciations n wishes, i have read ur entire post n has been following it very keenly n minutely. i request u , if u can take some insightful discussion just over time-symmetry in a post(only time-symmetry), as it play's a key role in any trade making decision.........hope u will throw some light on this....once again thank u very much for ur selfless service....i wish all the best for ur UMS version..............thanks a ton.....................ALL THE BEST:thumb:

I thought you would be knowing how to load a new indicator in MT4.

Well i don't have WW indicator...
If you have .mq4 file then just put in program files\mt4\experts\indicators and restart mt4 you can see it in insert-> indicators-> custom and if you have .ex4 file then you need to convert the file from ex4 to mq4 search 4shared for "ex4 to mq4 "it you will get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.