How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NANDAMAD

I think course is costly.....I would help all people who genuinely want to master WW....but i 'll do it gradually.....

I wd be very grateful please go ahead. regards

myamit

I think course is costly.....I would help all people who genuinely want to master WW....but i 'll do it gradually.....

WWs happen in all markets.....including commodities.

I have tried butterfly & gartley.....but calculations in Excel spreadsheet seemed of no use. Then i dropped it....This effort was done in bull market in NIFTY...and i was making money with Elliot wave so i left the work there itself....I think you need some software to do the calculations for you.

Please read Suri Duddela's Book - -Trade chart Patterns like the Pros.....
Hello Uttam,

I understand the price but I guess in a market where you can cover your money in few days, it is not a bad investment.
Anyway, I just wanted to know methodoloy for training rather than taking a course.

About Gartley & butterfly, I do have software (and I've developed AFL for mu use) that can help me. Something like GTL has developed Gartley pattern with a low on 29/Sep. Hoping to see first target of 65 soon.

Also SBI has made gartley on hourly time frame & hoping to see small bounce back in coming days. Let's see.

Lastly, Suri Duddela's book just defines patterns. Actually I need something more.. something like confirmation after pattern develops, chances of success & ratios etc.

Regards,

Hi Mr.Uttam. I was just experimenting with a few wolfe indicators based on ZZ's in MT4.Could you check if this was a valid trade based on WW?

Hello Uttam,

I understand the price but I guess in a market where you can cover your money in few days, it is not a bad investment.
Anyway, I just wanted to know methodoloy for training rather than taking a course.

About Gartley & butterfly, I do have software (and I've developed AFL for mu use) that can help me. Something like GTL has developed Gartley pattern with a low on 29/Sep. Hoping to see first target of 65 soon.

Also SBI has made gartley on hourly time frame & hoping to see small bounce back in coming days. Let's see.

Lastly, Suri Duddela's book just defines patterns. Actually I need something more.. something like confirmation after pattern develops, chances of success & ratios etc.

Regards,
Course methodology is same as you know....first booklet...then faxes....but i did mistakes in exuberance...i thought i got a secret to markets....it was my own research later and experience that made me click finally....

I asked you how to load an indicator in MT4 if i have the program file....Plz tell the steps....

Last edited:

shekharinvest

With such a huge gap up opening will it be prudent to go Short. As the short term is bullish.

SHEKHAR

Last edited:
SHEKHAR....Time symmetry is little poor.....Continuous charts are preferred...
When in doubt just paper trade....i would have though taken the trade for scalping at least as 4700 is a good support from Daily analysis....
Take decision from NIFTY Spot only....4950 would provide resistance....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.