General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudTrader

Whenever I write or post something in negative (questioning the policies) for the current regime, some friends here tend to believe that as I am criticising (which being a citizen of India is my right, as I have endowed power to them using my adult franchise) the current regime then I must be a member of some opposition political party .

I have always seen that people start taking sides , inspite of the fact that we as responsible citizens have every right to measure the accountability of our representatives.

If such a hue and cry by the supporters of current regime , then why Wadra is just being questioned and not being brought to justice, why Sonia Gandhi only being named in scam and not handed over the justice still , many-many such instances of scams being listed but justice still awaited at large.

Govts come and go but we just keep listening the names of scams and measure which was the biggest scam.

When a person was asking for 60 months to bring scammers on knees , then why those 60 months have passed and we are going into next 60 months with same old issues. I was keenly waiting to see many people behind bars (scammers-the biggest ones) in these 60 months, but sigh, as a citizen of India my aspirations were not met.

Whenever the scams are mentioned it seems like a topic of the stature of an inflated balloon which when meets reality becomes a pierced balloon.

When I am being governed by a regime , how should I think to criticise those who are out of power. They did scams , I want that justice be delivered for that , but I am disappointed that its not being done, where is the shortcoming then. Who should be accountable , the scammer , or the authority who has been elected popularly to bring the scammers to terms.

If Congress would have been in power (currently-off course hypothetically) & I would have questioned their policies , then same friends here would have liked me as a BJP member as I was acting in the manner they want every other person to act.

I am just pointing out that questioning our government is not a crime. It is our Right.

cloudTrader

Rightly said - Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

It looks like that you want to say, if it is in the hand of NDA/Modi ji and not if in hands of INC/SP/BSP/TMC/TDP/DMK/Vijayan/communists/UrbanNaxals. You mentioned nationalism, will you please define - what is nationalism.
In very simple terms I can say that Nationalism should not become fanaticism.

cloudTrader

So you are looking one side and thinking that is the real picture. People voting/supporting corrupt and thinking when will India corruption free.

What the govt. is doing in reality, will be know from channels like NDTV or anchors like Ravish, Barkha, Sagarika, Vinod Dua like persons.
Dear where did I say that we should believe some particular channels. I advocated that there are always opportunities available for gathering information through legal means.

cloudTrader

CT bro, for us, our sources of information are websites and online resources (freaky or real, you knows or the uper wala god). Will you please provide us some factual/authentic readings on history of Hitler. (Please also provide a scale to judge, that the history provided by you, is infact fact and not freaky)
What the govt. is doing in reality, will be know from channels like NDTV or anchors like Ravish, Barkha, Sagarika, Vinod Dua like persons.
(Please also provide a scale to judge, that the history provided by you, is infact fact and not freaky)

Now this is infact the reason which mandates me to stay away from providing the resources and I restrict only to the advise to not fall prey to the false information available, thanks to the web.:)

History can not be a matter of choice , it has to be a study of fact.

With those 3 points above keeping in mind, I would like to say- Point no. 1) Elliot wave-3 starts. point no. 2) sideways A), B), C). Point no. 3)- Elliot wave A), B), C), from north to south.
But I will cast my vote on point 1). Huh!!

TradeJoker

Nobody is voting for 3rd option because, in a stock market forum we can assume that everyone holding stocks, in the hope of ",Modiji share market ko uper karenge" :D but share price returned to 2014 price ,and nobody can't think it going down further if by change of government :D

We know the condition of economy now, no new job opportunities , gov. own survey saying country went 40 years back in the case of job creation, demonetization distroyed economy,

There's not much support for bjp this election, people thinking it was much better when UPA ruled, we had seen what happened in main 3 state,
So nobody can't underestimate any party

monkeybusiness

Whenever I write or post something in negative (questioning the policies) for the current regime, some friends here tend to believe that as I am criticising (which being a citizen of India is my right, as I have endowed power to them using my adult franchise) the current regime then I must be a member of some opposition political party .

I have always seen that people start taking sides , inspite of the fact that we as responsible citizens have every right to measure the accountability of our representatives.

If such a hue and cry by the supporters of current regime , then why Wadra is just being questioned and not being brought to justice, why Sonia Gandhi only being named in scam and not handed over the justice still , many-many such instances of scams being listed but justice still awaited at large.

Govts come and go but we just keep listening the names of scams and measure which was the biggest scam.

When a person was asking for 60 months to bring scammers on knees , then why those 60 months have passed and we are going into next 60 months with same old issues. I was keenly waiting to see many people behind bars (scammers-the biggest ones) in these 60 months, but sigh, as a citizen of India my aspirations were not met.

Whenever the scams are mentioned it seems like a topic of the stature of an inflated balloon which when meets reality becomes a pierced balloon.

When I am being governed by a regime , how should I think to criticise those who are out of power. They did scams , I want that justice be delivered for that , but I am disappointed that its not being done, where is the shortcoming then. Who should be accountable , the scammer , or the authority who has been elected popularly to bring the scammers to terms.

If Congress would have been in power (currently-off course hypothetically) & I would have questioned their policies , then same friends here would have liked me as a BJP member as I was acting in the manner they want every other person to act.

I am just pointing out that questioning our government is not a crime. It is our Right.
Same grudge here, why none of those scam masters are not yet behind the bars, and loot recovered

Same grudge here, why none of those scam masters are not yet behind the bars, and loot recovered
There's not much support for bjp this election, people thinking it was much better when UPA ruled, we had seen what happened in main 3 state,
So nobody can't underestimate any party
What do you guys think about those 3 states where Cong formed the govt recently ? Will they get almost similar votes in general elections as well or if the public will vote very differently for the State Vs the Center Elections and give most seats to modi ji, as happened in the case of Delhi ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.