General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, many people have their own reasons for wanting Modi back. Mine is inflation control, as was with Atalji's government.

But I fear that Modi's own followers may spoil the things for him, with their uncontrolled aggressive behaviour and language. For NDA-1, it was the Shining India campaign, and we lost a good government. For NDA-2, it may be the excess of personality over the party.
Hmmm....talking about language of RG, and other congress spokesmen and Mahagathabandhan partners it is no better....

Smart_trade

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Vyaktipuja is bad in democracy but in India it's integral part... earlier it use to be Gandhi's now it's Modi. Bhakt, mob lynching there need to be restriction on these people. Look at pathetic news channel taking interview of Modi and asking silly questions (kyonsa tonic lete hai aap.. ).

BJP is great party for infrastructure development. NDA 1 did remarkable job, NDA 2 was doing right things. however instead of these achievements bhakt started showing off fake things or propagating cow economics.

I strongly believe religion and politics should be separate and hope one day EC/SC will ban using religion in their speeches altogether..

edit: mix of emotions in one post.. :p

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Moreover, if someone criticise Modi and his govt people start comparing him with RaGa/congress "look how better he is then alternative" as if he/congress is benchmark of good governance !!

People and BJP need to forget about congress and move on.. giving excessive coverage to RaGa et al. (even in form of jokes) make bjp's stature low...

Hmmm....talking about language of RG, and other congress spokesmen and Mahagathabandhan partners it is no better....

Smart_trade
Everybody has bad language during the elections these days. Even Nehruji observed more than 50 years ago that "A coarseness is happening in political dialogue". But it does not sway the voter's opinion in the abuser's favor. Rather, the coarseness is likely to have off-putting effect.

Moreover, if someone criticise Modi and his govt people start comparing him with RaGa/congress "look how better he is then alternative" as if he/congress is benchmark of good governance !!

People and BJP need to forget about congress and move on.. giving excessive coverage to RaGa et al. (even in form of jokes) make bjp's stature low...
I have, in recent times, held that BJP is the best advertiser for Rahul Gandhi. Had BJP just ignored him, he wouldn't have gotten any coverage and been forgotten :D

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
the word I was looking for to describe India is - Democratic Dynasty. All major parties including BJP are involved in pushing their own son's and daughters in politics to the point India is always described as 'current ruling party' 'india ruled by congress' 'india ruled by modi' and never 'Governed' or 'Administered' as in western democracies

marimuthu13

But how people are still hoping for NDA-2 with the majority?

in UP, there will be definite damage expected by SP+BSP, considering combined vote shares of them.. so BJP will loose atleast around 40-50 seats there..

Same goes for WB, TN, and AP+Telguna, out of around 120 seats in these states, we can expect washout for BJP .... only hope for BJP is Rajasthan, MP, Bihar, and Maharastra in bigger states. Karnataka, Gujrat they will have a tough fight with Congress....

Only good thing is even though BJP is weak now, but Congress is weaker than BJP.

so NDA -2 may come after a lot of horse riding ..( AMIT SHAH - Expert in horse trading.)

Everybody has bad language during the elections these days. Even Nehruji observed more than 50 years ago that "A coarseness is happening in political dialogue". But it does not sway the voter's opinion in the abuser's favor. Rather, the coarseness is likely to have off-putting effect.
When you talk about Prime Minister of our country, the language RAGA who himself is out on bail should have used some limit to how low he can go.....making allegations without any substance,proof and making personal accusations in not liked by the voters.

ST

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
But how people are still hoping for NDA-2 with the majority?

in UP, there will be definite damage expected by SP+BSP, considering combined vote shares of them.. so BJP will loose atleast around 40-50 seats there..

Same goes for WB, TN, and AP+Telguna, out of around 120 seats in these states, we can expect washout for BJP .... only hope for BJP is Rajasthan, MP, Bihar, and Maharastra in bigger states. Karnataka, Gujrat they will have a tough fight with Congress....

Only good thing is even though BJP is weak now, but Congress is weaker than BJP.

so NDA -2 may come after a lot of horse riding ..( AMIT SHAH - Expert in horse trading.)
I don't expect NDA majority. They will get less seats then last time for sure. UP will definitely give more seats to SP/BSP/Congress plus recent losses in Rajasthan, MP and chattisgarh will result in loss of 5-6 seats (note state level politics and MP elections can give different results)

This is the reason I voted for option 2. BJP will get more seats but will have to take support of other parties and some or other will ask for leadership change.

Status
Not open for further replies.