General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

marimuthu13

When you talk about Prime Minister of our country, the language RAGA who himself is out on bail should have used some limit to how low he can go.....making allegations without any substance,proof and making personal accusations in not liked by the voters.

ST
JI, do u still think no political intervention is there from PM or PMO office to favour ANIL AMBANI in RAFAL ?

about Congress scams, everything is in air, nothing is proven even after 5 years of his full term with a majority but still he is talking about congress , congress.. Why he cannot talk ONLY about his own achievements if any to get votes.

When you talk about Prime Minister of our country, the language RAGA who himself is out on bail should have used some limit to how low he can go.....making allegations without any substance,proof and making personal accusations in not liked by the voters.

ST
I never compare Modi with Raga, I don't compare Raga with anyone. Where I am concerned, he is still a novice and will probably continue so indefinitely. But BJP - with its base built on Chaal, Charitra, Chehra - one expects more decorum.

manny.here

I dont know from where the word BHAKT came . Must be a propaganda or something.

In generic discussion in a tea shop with all strangers during last weekend ,I said I liked the way govt has taken up Infra development I was branded as bhakt instantly. Later in the same group I mentioned I do not like Modi picture to come during elections and one more guy mentioned it should be allowed based on freedom of speech for any person and he was branded as bhakt. But that did not take the bhakt brand given to me earlier:p

I seriously think both congress and bjp is responsible for this situation. Where people are not allowed to express freedom of speech and this is going to be worse in coming days.

JI, do u still think no political intervention is there from PM or PMO office to favour ANIL AMBANI in RAFAL ?

about Congress scams, everything is in air, nothing is proven even after 5 years of his full term with a majority but still he is talking about congress , congress.. Why he cannot talk ONLY about his own achievements if any to get votes.
Rafale questions were answered in Parliament and also in Supreme Court .Supreme Court has given its verdict .What is proved in Rafale ? Except baseless allegation by few corrupt people whose families are gangotri of all scams happened in the country.....all names are coming out....few more will come soon.

Smart_trade

iwillwin

In India one can't win election on development alone.... every political party knows this.....there is no doubt that there is a change in mindset of ppl and they understand now better electoral politics....
But unfortunately the people who understands this are not the majority of voting public in India...
Every political party knows this and is taking advantage of it through various means - some by populist measure, some by caste equation whatever is favourable for their state....
If ruling party doesn't play their part, it won't be easy to attain full majority....Modi, in my view won't like to work in coalition environment...

Central government is very much responsible for rural upliftment of our people but if it happens at cost of tax payers money it is real bad economic and we will again see people filing less taxes or move to different countries to take tax advantage...
Politics is indeed a dirty sport and the players can go to any extent to win election...there is no moral ground
So we must focus on how can we improve our financial and our constituency development and vote accordingly

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Nothing was proven against Sheela Dixit, A Raja or any other congressi all allegation without proof still people believed BJP and voted out Congress.

Rafale is scam in sense that a) Anil Ambani with proven record of getting his companies bankrupt, b) zero defence/aviation experience company as broker (offset) was given contract by big defence organisation.

Anil formed his company one week before Modi announced deal in France. These are circumstances which lead to believe there is some sort of favouritism going on.

Now compare same with CWG scam - toilet roles for 400-500 Rs purchased. there is no proof money went to Sheela but you know it happened.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Overly weak Congress will lead to BJP going out of control, so the best thing for the people would be for BJP to win but only SLIGHTLY, so that they realize that they can't do whatever they want.
it will happen most probably. as per latest survey BJP winning 245 seats ,NDA 284 .
down from 2014 but still majority .

Status
Not open for further replies.